Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N.j.b.s

Random one but is Bozza a complete anti vaxer or just a covid anti vaxer?
Do we know is Larose had her baby immunisations??

Reactions: 7

ishaggedhughjackman

But this makes no sense. He’s posted a story picture with a time stamp of him in her bed, but he’s deleted all photos of her from his feed?? Something isn’t right here and I think it’s the story…

Palomina

I saw Charlie in a B&Q garden centre and it was blindingly obvious that he is a passionate uphill gardener.

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Imagine seeing this face on OF, boy there will be so many blocked sinks around the world…….NOT!!
View attachment 856906

Maybe her Maternity leave us up now and she needs to get posing and snapping and butt shaking again for her rent money. I thought her horror shop was meant to be open for business in October /November? I’m hoping rules change soon so she can’t legally do that anymore.
Plenty of blocked sinks, but from spew rather than spunk!

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
" dirt that comes off and the stains from clothes'

Is she saying her clothes are so filthy that they stained her precious sofa? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Maybe it was the thong she wore sitting on the sofa (though someone's made that joke already today).

Lisa Appleton vibes with this .gif:

Those baby turbans make me think of this
View attachment 846940

But with less class.
Haha, I love that. At least LaRose is cute. Cute can cancel out most fashion mistakes.

I can see on Lauren's Instagram today that some other deluded soul has #gifted her something.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 18-27-55 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Her face is so badly-Photoshopped in that photo, almost like someone's cut-and-pasted a mini Lauren head (chins removed, skin smoothed, pointy chin, blubber erased) and placed it on top of a wig. No matching shadows or skintone like you see on Chaz's arm and face. Where Chaz is "kissing", must be her real cheek.

She must also think "teat" is spelt "tit". Oh Lauren, how on earth you got a job in an office, I'll never know.
Or Chaz is!

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
With Backgrid as the official wedding photographers

And the bar topped up with WKD's and Lambrini
And pringles.

Hi guys 👋
Had some time off cos I’ve had some seriously tough shit going on that I’m trying to deal with and I’m not caught up on any of the topics, plus I’ve deleted Insta so not seen any of Our Loz’s posts, but has anyone seen this doing the rounds?!

God my grammar is awful in this post- blame Baby Brian!
All the best with the tough stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Taking a break from causing chaos in the KP thread to say I would 100000% start watching TOWIE again if she was in it. Imagine!
Dontcha have any good stuff on Lozza's escapee Chaz, after all he initially escaped skanky only to find himself captured again?

Thanks for the update both!! That thread sounds juicy!! No wonder it moves like lightening speed.
I'm signing out now to go mucking-out - there will probably be another 30 pages to try to catch up on when I return later on! :)

• Haha

pinkstar16

Oh no, this was before she almost flooded the flat. The whaywl was only 14 weeks pregnant, littuw gew was still in the womb, and Chaz had only gained around a stone by this point.
Precious memories…. I feel teary

• Haha
Reactions: 6