Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz will no doubt debut a new and previously unseen sad pointy face whilst unpinning all the borderline mentallist gushing chaz insta comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was Ch'arg only chnace to escape, Loz never leaves the house so he couldnt get away, while she was in Hospital he has made a break for it!!

His recent stories and posts say it all about his priorities. Bloody dim wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ch'arg has released a statement announcing the split .. the same time Lauren announces L'rose is in hospital ill .... how weird !
Shiiiiiit… go to make the tea… come back and the tit has hit the fan 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love that 'no drama '. But I've unfollowed her and deleted all evidence of her from my sochal meedja. Ya big drama queen 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello ! Newbie here. I have been down a tattle rabbit hole for 3 days since I got directed here from comment on CW’s insta.

I am not 💯 convinced the baby is on hospital.Her comment covers baby so you can’t see and the subsequent photos of her does not prove she’s in hospital imo.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Loz posted about baby to direct attention onto her instead of Chaz’s bomb drop about them splitting up 🤔
there was a nurse in the background of the vid tho

Reactions: 1
He’s split?? And announced it. OMG

Im wrong again. Why do I never believe you lot.
Here’s me again admitting my wrongness!!

I really just hate getting my hopes up.
Never mind I’ll do it again, and I’ll make up my own wrong guesses.

But I’ll keep coming back!!!!!!!

Ohhh I do hope bubba is ok!!
Took awhile to read and understand what she was trying to say, but I’ll let her off on this occasion!
66B776EE-399D-4E7B-9D8D-A4A74B328F4A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not the right time I know.... but Goodzilla actually looks the best she’s looked for a while in the unfiltered hospital vid...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well there's a surprise :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ... As usual guys, we were on the ball, way before, even these two dimfucks decided to split .... duck OFF ODDBOD .. we dont give a toss ... speedy recovery to the lil one ... as for this lazy lump being a good mum??? .... ` yeah we`ll see ` that poor baby ... unvaxxed and living with a chain smoker, who never leaves the bleeping house!! .... the ` dubia ` starting new .. pic from her 20s ... and baby in hospital pics ( sympathy ) are nothing but a ploy with a dumbarse like lozzz to show him what he's missing, to get him back .. its typical thicko behaviour ... WE ALL SAW THIS COMING ... even before the birth, most of us predicted, he`d leg it and she`ll end up a single mum ... now the real hard work begins you delusional twit ... Well done tattlers (y)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not very psychic of BYG to have a child in a relationship that wasn’t going to last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
yes, apologies . I did watch again and saw the nurse. I missed that on the first view. Even so, I think the timing of the post was to divert attention back to her. And I’m sure she has posted on her story in the last 3 days and only mentioned it now that baby is in hospital?

Reactions: 10
Her grammar and spelling is atrocious. Have to read her stories more than once sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sperm donor has left the building. Charlie is free. So much to process. Bet Loz is glad she didn’t get tattoo no. 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yes, apologies . I did watch again and saw the nurse. I missed that on the first view. Even so, I think the timing of the post was to divert attention back to her. And I’m sure she has posted on her story in the last 3 days and only mentioned it now that baby is in hospital?
agreed… weird timing from both of them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.