Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually a bit sad that we will never get to see ball and bike get married. Imagine the absolute monstrosity she would have worn. It would have provided so much entertainment 😢
I’m already picturing it:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No thats skanky price's department :)
Lozza will have hers at the local kebab takeaway where she found the 'usband to begin with
And the after party at her house with some Pringle’s and Mr Kipling treats. Or perhaps as it’s her wedding she might upgrade to some Krispy Kreme’s.
Dance floor will be in the kitchen where she shakes her butt off in the corner dancing by herself and filming it herself.

At least she will save money on the cameraman as only she would be able to film herself with her her “special” camera phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the after party at her house with some Pringle’s and Mr Kipling treats. Or perhaps as it’s her wedding she might upgrade to some Krispy Kreme’s.
Dance floor will be in the kitchen where she shakes her butt off in the corner dancing by herself and filming it herself.

At least she will save money on the cameraman as only she would be able to film herself with her her “special” camera phone.
Wearing her weird sequin LG hat thing. Can just picture it now.

Attachments

• Haha
Wearing her weird sequin LG hat thing. Can just picture it now.
Who the bleeping hell is that?! Does this gewl have a face for each day? KEEP YOUR PHOTOSHOP CONSISTENT. She needs an animation class or something, if they can draw scooby doo the same for decades surely she can draw her face the same twice in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All this wedding talk, and our BYG walking down the aisle, has really touched my heart 🥴🥴🥴 ... Im also quite pleased to see, there are many choices out there for the " Fuller figured " bride to be 😯😯😯 ... so lozzaaa will have a wide variety of gowns to choose from ... to show of her ` delightful ( blubber ) CURVES ` ..... like these fair maidens ... she can be a bigger woman, and still look absolutely " boooooooooooootifuuuuuuuul " ... ( really pulling at ma heartstrings now ... Im welling up as I write this 🥺🥺🥺 ) .... All she has to do now, is find a MUG " stupid " enough to marry her 🤔🤔🤭🤭 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
All this wedding talk, and our BYG walking down the aisle, has really touched my heart 🥴🥴🥴 ... Im also quite pleased to see, there are many choices out there for the " Fuller figured " bride to be 😯😯😯 ... so lozzaaa will have a wide variety of gowns to choose from ... to show of her ` delightful ( blubber ) CURVES ` ..... like these fair maidens ... she can be a bigger woman, and still look absolutely " boooooooooooootifuuuuuuuul " ... ( really pulling at ma heartstrings now ... Im welling up as I write this 🥺🥺🥺 ) .... All she has to do now, is find a MUG " stupid " enough to marry her 🤔🤔🤭🤭 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Ohhh bewful, goodger will look even more bewful then these ladies. Goodger is just one of a kind bewful.
“Unreal” as a lot of her “followers and friends” call her online because they’re too nice to speak the truth or write lies.

• Haha
Ohhh bewful, goodger will look even more bewful then these ladies. Goodger is just one of a kind bewful.
“Unreal” as a lot of her “followers and friends” call her online because they’re too nice to speak the truth or write lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m to scared to go and look!! But I did pop that Pringle’s can belter yesterday so surely I could handle that thread

Fatty Boombatty has been very quiet lately…….she wouldn’t have a reality show filming would she? I read how they culled a whole lot of TOWIE stars recently, imagine if they bought her back !!😂😂.
Lauren moves from loo to bed to sofa to fridge to bed to sofa to loo to bed to sofa to fridge. Repeat x 7 days a week.
‘Fatty boombatty’ 😂 someone think of a thread title using this please.

Nah no reality show… she’s still crying into her dominos/kebab/family size bar of choccy/all of the above about oddbod and figuring out how to spin it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Fatty boombatty’ 😂 someone think of a thread title using this please.

Nah no reality show… she’s still crying into her dominos/kebab/family size bar of choccy/all of the above about oddbod and figuring out how to spin it
Last time she went this quiet she popped a baby out. What can she do to top that???

She’s probably gone under to get lipo another Mask face job

72BC3193-A532-41C6-A206-0857115AF5F7.jpeg

I can just imagine her at the plastic surgeons, please make me bewful, I don’t want a plate face anymore I want a chiseled looking face like everybody else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Last time she went this quiet she popped a baby out. What can she do to top that???

She’s probably gone under to get lipo another Mask face job

View attachment 871823

I can just imagine her at the plastic surgeons, please make me bewful, I don’t want a plate face anymore I want a chiseled looking face like everybody else.

Do you think there is a plastic surgeon alive who could achieve that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been for a nice long walk this afternoon to clear the old head from the Skanky Price shenanigans and thoughts turned to our BYG (as they do). I think the story will be Oddbod has found a better sink to **** in but they are saving the big announcement to be in an "Essloosive" in Take a Dump for end Nov /beginning Dec. We'll be treated tp pics of our BYG looking sad/pensive/hungry in a selection of locations (hope she picks our faves for old times sake) with LaCwaa dressed in a hideous flammable outfit with matching headband/bow. She will then spiral into a decline for a week (we might get a downcast unfiltered car park walk with the Basic Pram if we're truly blessed) before appearing heavily filtered in the Sidebar of Shame on location in Dubbya with girlfriends for moral support. She will be taking a "Much needed Break" to recover from the "Heartache" with her honied tresses piled up into a casual updo while she lounges poolside before trotting off to take a dump for $$$ for pervy A-rabs.

You heard it here first Scrunchies!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.