Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkstar16

Chaz is still waiting on his so called hard to find watch. All this dickhead has ended up with
Nutter ex
Bsybe
Gut rolls
Dentures
Gay for pay work
The sock gnomes on South Park had a better business model
You forgot balloons. Lots of balloons to play with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Moleman doesn’t care about credibility - have you seen who he has on his books? Some of them are even more Z-list than BYG and that is saying something (Kerry Katona’s daughter 😂)

I think his input is minimal because none of them are actually going to be appearing on anything mainstream or prime time any longer. He’s got them all at the arse-end of their career or to try and get them a career of sorts.

His pattern seems to be:
1. Find someone from reality TV show - TOWIE, Geordie Shore, MAFS U.K, US equivalents.
2. Get them to undertake some staged pap walks.
3. Get them some magazine interviews on the basis of who they’ve slept with, other scandal etc.
4. Get them a slot on other reality shows: Celebs Go Dating, Celebrity Coach Trip, Celebrity Ibiza Weekender, Ex On The Beach. In this space E4, ITVBe and MTV is their friend.
5. Try and get them to shack up with another z-list celebrity to get married and/or have a baby to sell photos of.
6. Get them some conversations with self-proclaimed experts on YouTube and/or podcasts.
Rinse and repeat.
7. Slowly stop taking their calls.

Also, check out the pic of Big Loz on their site. It’s no wonder she’s been photoshopping and using apps/filters on all her photos. This pic must be at least 5 years old and she looks 40+ in it.
View attachment 846597
And what’s with the profile pic Goodgers keeps of herself on her Instagram. The white swimsuit one, she looks awful in it. It’s not a pretty picture at all. But then I guess she would struggle to find one of those

• Haha

Can't Help It

Think Lauren and Chloe Ferry had the same surgeon. Just been reading an article on Chloe in the DM which features some very classy selfies in a hotel bathroom with the toilet in the background. The size of her backside is practically the same as our BYG......

• Haha
I also like how Moleman has mentioned every ‘celebrity’ appearance Danielle Lloyd has ever done but has conveniently forgotten her 2007 Celebrity Big Brother stint. I say that because he mentions CBB in every others client bio. The best being Natalie Nunn (Who?!) and how she apparently took the UK ‘by storm’ when she appeared on there.

To my shame, I remember Lloyd on 'Doing the Dishes' some daytime reality show and Lloyd was the mystery 'celebrity'. None of them guessed who she was and at no point was her appearance on CBB mentioned. Hmm, wonder why??

pinkstar16

But this makes no sense. He’s posted a story picture with a time stamp of him in her bed, but he’s deleted all photos of her from his feed?? Something isn’t right here and I think it’s the story…
yeah it’s a bit weird. He’s also just posted himself at the wheel of a merc… doesn’t big Loz drive a merc? Doubt oddbod would have the funds on his own for one

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I have to say re the nurse thing - lozza is a fucking moron for sharing shit I bet she hasn’t even read never mind understand.

Also- I’m triple jabbed plus a flu jab but if I was planning a pregnancy, pregnant or BF I likely would refuse for now. 🤷‍♀️

Clickbait

VIP Member
why delete all the photos tho?
In the hope a journalist (in the loosest sense of the term) picks up on the missing photos and drums up a bit of interest in them.

If they’d really split she’d have got her side out there first and made it seem her idea. There would also be a magazine article pending ‘Big Loz: my life as a single mother’ - how her strong hormones will allow her to cope with bringing up the baby alone.

It makes no sense for him to be posting photos in her bed and driving her car if they’re not together.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Maybe it was the thong she wore sitting on the sofa (though someone's made that joke already today).

Lisa Appleton vibes with this .gif:

Haha, I love that. At least LaRose is cute. Cute can cancel out most fashion mistakes.

I can see on Lauren's Instagram today that some other deluded soul has #gifted her something.
View attachment 846961
Go for it lauren, tell us all about your faith.

Grabs the popcorn.
Passes the rum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

pinkstar16

I’m to scared to go and look!! But I did pop that Pringle’s can belter yesterday so surely I could handle that thread

Fatty Boombatty has been very quiet lately…….she wouldn’t have a reality show filming would she? I read how they culled a whole lot of TOWIE stars recently, imagine if they bought her back !!😂😂.
Lauren moves from loo to bed to sofa to fridge to bed to sofa to loo to bed to sofa to fridge. Repeat x 7 days a week.
‘Fatty boombatty’ 😂 someone think of a thread title using this please.

Nah no reality show… she’s still crying into her dominos/kebab/family size bar of choccy/all of the above about oddbod and figuring out how to spin it

• Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Did he announce the split up first or did she post the hospital stories first? It says one hour ago for both for me

pinkstar16

Last time she went this quiet she popped a baby out. What can she do to top that???

She’s probably gone under to get lipo another Mask face job

View attachment 871823

I can just imagine her at the plastic surgeons, please make me bewful, I don’t want a plate face anymore I want a chiseled looking face like everybody else.

Do you think there is a plastic surgeon alive who could achieve that?

• Haha