Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey not even any pics of Laroastdinner asleep which is what she was posting all the time… maybe she’s busy interviewing for her Depop person? 🤔😂
Yes I’m sure there is a stampede for that job. Who wouldn’t want to sort out BYG’s cheap polyester 2 sizes too small and try and make it appealing to buyers. Oh and don’t forget handling her sweaty high heels that she’s squeezed her fat trotters into. I bet that ‘annex’ stinks.

I genuinely miss Lozza. Come back bewful yung gel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
With Backgrid as the official wedding photographers

And the bar topped up with WKD's and Lambrini
And pringles.

Hi guys 👋
Had some time off cos I’ve had some seriously tough tit going on that I’m trying to deal with and I’m not caught up on any of the topics, plus I’ve deleted Insta so not seen any of Our Loz’s posts, but has anyone seen this doing the rounds?!

God my grammar is awful in this post- blame Baby Brian!
All the best with the tough stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Was being nosy on chazzy boi insta and he's forgotten to delete our favourite photo of Lozza when she forgot to put the same filter on her mirror reflection to match her face...
He has removed this now, no trace of BYG at all!

Whose bed is Chazza slepping i as pretty sure this is not BYG headboard 🤔
Screenshot_20211118-002942_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lozzonator aside- Imagine waking up to that staring back at you. He’s actually terrifying. That face says “ I’m gonna suffocate you in your sleep and no one will found your body” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has removed this now, no trace of BYG at all!

Whose bed is Chazza slepping i as pretty sure this is not BYG headboard 🤔View attachment 872734
Isn’t that her new bed she got made up. It has diamond headboard and then she made that bed up using that hideous diamond shaped bed cover. ??? I’ll try find the pictures

That’s her diamond shaped headboard in her new bed I think.
Below is and lost courtesy of the one and only Pom Bear
1AE48E31-E58B-428A-9863-6B315DD0602A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t that her new bed she got made up. It has diamond headboard and then she made that bed up using that hideous diamond shaped bed cover. ??? I’ll try find the pictures
yes find it, we need to compare… has she lured him back in with the promise of a bottom set of teef I wonder?

That’s her diamond shaped headboard in her new bed I think.
Below is and lost courtesy of the one and only Pom Bear
View attachment 873000
aw Chaz no 🙈

• Haha
Lozzonator aside- Imagine waking up to that staring back at you. He’s actually terrifying. That face says “ I’m gonna suffocate you in your sleep and no one will found your body” 😳
Imagine when he slowly smiles, revealing his teefs....
Then lisps, 'you're bewful when you sleeps'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But this makes no sense. He’s posted a story picture with a time stamp of him in her bed, but he’s deleted all photos of her from his feed?? Something isn’t right here and I think it’s the story…

But this makes no sense. He’s posted a story picture with a time stamp of him in her bed, but he’s deleted all photos of her from his feed?? Something isn’t right here and I think it’s the story…
yeah it’s a bit weird. He’s also just posted himself at the wheel of a merc… doesn’t big Loz drive a merc? Doubt oddbod would have the funds on his own for one

Reactions: 6
yeah it’s a bit weird. He’s also just posted himself at the wheel of a merc… doesn’t big Loz drive a merc? Doubt oddbod would have the funds on his own for one
Yep she has the merc.

they are just trying to drum up story lines or piss off here becsuse she’s sick of being called out for being so bleeping thick and ugly.

maybe she’s handed her insta over to her new “PR” person and getting it redone like she wanted. That or still mending from getting LIPO

Reactions: 10
I think we’ll get a Christmas engagement and/or another baby announcement. They both have no educational qualifications, skills, or ways to make money aside of selling their genitals so they’ll need a magazine spread to pay for Christmas.

Reactions: 9
I think we’ll get a Christmas engagement and/or another baby announcement. They both have no educational qualifications, skills, or ways to make money aside of selling their genitals so they’ll need a magazine spread to pay for Christmas.
why delete all the photos tho?

Reactions: 4
why delete all the photos tho?
In the hope a journalist (in the loosest sense of the term) picks up on the missing photos and drums up a bit of interest in them.

If they’d really split she’d have got her side out there first and made it seem her idea. There would also be a magazine article pending ‘Big Loz: my life as a single mother’ - how her strong hormones will allow her to cope with bringing up the baby alone.

It makes no sense for him to be posting photos in her bed and driving her car if they’re not together.

Reactions: 6
In the hope a journalist (in the loosest sense of the term) picks up on the missing photos and drums up a bit of interest in them.

If they’d really split she’d have got her side out there first and made it seem her idea. There would also be a magazine article pending ‘Big Loz: my life as a single mother’ - how her strong hormones will allow her to cope with bringing up the baby alone.

It makes no sense for him to be posting photos in her bed and driving her car if they’re not together.
interesting… or maybe they did split but now Lozza has lured him back to her pit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.