Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She’s turned into a right baby bore. She thinks she’s so unique and special - all because poor Larose is stuck with a daft name. She needs to get back onto the Backgrid tour, her followers soon will fly up.
Exactly. I mean the baby’s cute but every baby is cute. And when people tell her that I think she thinks people are saying she is the most cutest baby ever. Like how she comments people tell me that LaRose is xxxxx, I’m sorry, people say things like that to all parents because that’s what they love to hear, your not going to go tell some mother her newborn is a monster are u??

Reactions: 25

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Oh Lordy, TEEFS alert.
Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 20-51-16 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

(Probably also at pains to highlight they're still together).

"she my little best mate a" ?!?! Is she drunk? PLEASE don't treat your child as your "best mate". We all know how that goes. Possessiveness, over-sharing, no boundaries or discipline.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Shame we're not due a new thread soon or I'd suggest: sexting game's a flop just like his dick, tuck it back in, ya silly prick

• Haha
  • Heart

Titfortattalesxo

Been holding on these pics weeks so they could get their whole 51 page thread-worthiness.

Who does this remind you of...............?
Why would anyone want to be built like a gorilla? Who would choose to look like this? This BBL trend is horrible and they all look the same.

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
I mean doesn’t Chaz work on a building site? Don’t his mates rip the hell out of him for posting those kind of pics?

Just find it all a bit disturbing that poor Larose’s parents are just pimping themselves for £8 or whatever.

So so able

That outfit looks like her mam has had to hastily pull something together for a non uniform day and the only thing available is a spare bed sheet. It's fucking awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Charles has removed all pics of him and Lauren fRom his insta

The desperate cow still has all pictures of him on hers😂😂😂😂 imagine being 35 year old and desperate to keep a young lad that you embarrass yourself like that

• Wow
  • Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
I read the posts as her being desperate for cash yet wanting to scam some gullible saps to do it for free or below minimum wage, and all the while being so fucking lazy or bloody entitled because loz being the bafta star doesn't do "work" that us plebs do. Grow up you overinflated , over opinionated lounge lizard !

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
The clothes on the So Monroe website look so cheaply made. These trousers have an elasticated waist so perfect for Big Loz. I’d have loved someone to have taken a photo of her for comparison. Guessing the Chelsea fans had no idea who she was. I’ve mocked up her actual body and made her moon face more in proportion.
28AC5A55-08A1-431C-BA74-127C6C9845B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
With each day and each new post/story, I find it harder and harder to get my head around that this woman is 34 years old😂

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Scrunchies, BYG has had a tough week, she’s sat there obsessively rewinding the Jess Wright wedding programme trying to get a look at Mark and his wife, convince herself that not only should she have been invited to the wedding but also that Mark is clearly miserable and pining for her as his lost love 😂
To add insult to injury, she’s dealing with speculation that her own man child has done a runner (not helped by the fact he rarely acknowledges her existence on Social Media).

My thoughts are with her during this tough time as she realises her life is as out of control as her appetite 😆

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211103_232712_com.android.chrome_edit_232167201343740.jpg

Top parenting tip you might want to try lozza. Just a little thing. Almost irrelevant really. Just a teeny tiny word of advice. Nothing as clever as your wisdom obviously.

Make sure your baby can breathe.

• Haha
  • Sad