Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
I bet she’s much prettier in real life too. There is nothing attractive about an alien head and all that contouring. She looks like a crap drag queen.
I doubt it. Rough as nails, botched, bloated and with a smug look on her face which I cannot understand for the life of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Eureka

VIP Member
The poor child looks so unengaged and vacant. Any surprise when she’s being used as a prop by her mother?

• Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
He's fucked off hasn't he lozza.

Was his contract up?
He's left with, er, an upper set of teeth that are too big, a stone or two heavier and....
Well. Nothing else.
He's lucky not to have the clap i suppose.

Good job you're an intelligent independent free thinking liberated woman loz. And a byg.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
What's the bet, she eventually decides to use some of her hideous pics, EXTRA large size, hanging from lil la`please someonefuckingsavemefromthesetwoMORONICcretinsSAVEMEsomeoneANYONE 🥴 🥴 🥴 ..... all over available ceiling space, will have hanging photos of HERSELF!!! further traumatising this unfortunate baby :oops::oops::oops: ..... #freela`lilipoopiplop!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's all very weird it's like Chazzie was dying to announce it so that everyone knows he is single. That post about people putting their 2p in, fuck off charles, youre a but of piss taking entertainment, he really thinks he's a big star 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I bet she’s much prettier in real life too. There is nothing attractive about an alien head and all that contouring. She looks like a crap drag queen.
Not when I saw her. Rough, oily greasy skin. She looks very manly and harsh looking. Her face is very round and her butt looks massive and jiggles like flab when she walks.
People were staring and and giggling. She was with Vicky and some of her friends, Vicky looked really pretty and goodger looked the ugly sister next to her. Vicky also smiled at people and looked pleasant and not stuck up, Goodger looked stuck up and walked around like she owned the place and was a supermodel. Was entertaining to watch.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Hi friends who follow Larose more closely, is there still no photos of this little baby smiling? I haven’t seen one .
The poor child has nowt to smile about does she? Stuck in her crib propped up on a pillow under a quilt with Mummy's camera stuck in her face constantly, no toys or mobiles to entertain her just photos of Mummy gurning at the camera glaring down from the walls everywhere. Nowt to bother smiling about :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Imagine seeing this face on OF, boy there will be so many blocked sinks around the world…….NOT!!
EFFDD52B-9436-43C6-A96B-CECF11327730.png

Maybe her Maternity leave us up now and she needs to get posing and snapping and butt shaking again for her rent money. I thought her horror shop was meant to be open for business in October /November? I’m hoping rules change soon so she can’t legally do that anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow

ishaggedhughjackman

Poor LaPooper has been dressed in another hideous outfit for the Gram. That hat is so unnecessary - it’s like Eartha Kitt went skiing and just plonked a bobble on her hat for good measure.

does she own any baby stuff that isn’t flammable and/or just plain vile?! Just remembering the hooker socks monstrosity…

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Maybe Loz couid have her own chat show after all..back in the 90s there was one called The Time The Place.

She can have one called The Bike The Ball.😄 x

Sadly so far Bike is missing..I miss Bike 😄

Resizer_16370847526710.jpg

Resizer_16370847526711.jpg

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Moleman must be getting services in kind because he sure as hell isn't getting credibility or money by managing bewfelyungel.
I’m pretty sure Moleman doesn’t care about credibility - have you seen who he has on his books? Some of them are even more Z-list than BYG and that is saying something (Kerry Katona’s daughter 😂)

I think his input is minimal because none of them are actually going to be appearing on anything mainstream or prime time any longer. He’s got them all at the arse-end of their career or to try and get them a career of sorts.

His pattern seems to be:
1. Find someone from reality TV show - TOWIE, Geordie Shore, MAFS U.K, US equivalents.
2. Get them to undertake some staged pap walks.
3. Get them some magazine interviews on the basis of who they’ve slept with, other scandal etc.
4. Get them a slot on other reality shows: Celebs Go Dating, Celebrity Coach Trip, Celebrity Ibiza Weekender, Ex On The Beach. In this space E4, ITVBe and MTV is their friend.
5. Try and get them to shack up with another z-list celebrity to get married and/or have a baby to sell photos of.
6. Get them some conversations with self-proclaimed experts on YouTube and/or podcasts.
Rinse and repeat.
7. Slowly stop taking their calls.

Also, check out the pic of Big Loz on their site. It’s no wonder she’s been photoshopping and using apps/filters on all her photos. This pic must be at least 5 years old and she looks 40+ in it.
4416CF77-20D8-43AB-B246-825A5B73A535.jpeg

• Haha