Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
You've got to laugh at all those influencerzzz pretending they don't know how to use Google Shopping or a search engine to find things they want. That can then get delivered to their door.

I'd actually have more respect for them if they out and out asked "can anyone offer a freebie?" rather than feigning stupidity or confusion (mind you, with Lauren, it's quite hard to tell).
You really do 🤣 the audacity is hysterical, but at least other influencers have the extra nerve to beg for specific things they want, like Maria Fowler wanting an even bigger version of the room oil diffuser she was previously gifted, or Olivia Bowen after particular door frames etc...our Loz is just like ‘I don’t know what I want, but I want stuff. Just send me FrEe StuFf LOL’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Notredamn

VIP Member
In my (sad 😂) mind, I can picture an article headlined ‘Chas unleashed’ with him doing a daily mail haunted, sad face and bullet points: my catfish hell, read how I was tricked, why I will never look at corn on the cob again

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
View attachment 842567

BYG's experience of art is probably limited to "Tennis player scratching bum" and "Dogs playing pool" Feel free to take these out of context and play around with words, letters etc to make more appropriate to BYG's lifesyle and previous form, eg "Dogs playing with Poo" etc

I can think of things that hang from the ceiling and what she'd like but a) not appropriate in LaSwissroll's room and b) you'd need an iron girder to make sure it could take the weight!

Tell you what Lozza, go on IG and put some # in followed by babydecor or babybedroom or nurserydecor (even spelled it out for you so you don't make spelling errors) and see what comes up then go out and buy it yourself. #beggymare
What a ponce and another illiterate message again.

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Someone on the DM commented "I thought it said 'Wipe Up', not 'Swipe Up'. :LOL:

Boyf took a look at the clip and said, Spew up, more like.

Poor, deluded, filtered-to-the-max Lozza.
I have a bit of a thing for watches and introduced my then-8 years-old niece (I think? It was a while ago) to a Tikkers Tell The Time watch. I said, I'll get you a nicer one you can choose yourself, once you've learnt how to tell the time.

She said, I don't need to learn, I have a computer and a phone :( Worse, her mum (my sister) stuck up for her and told me to stop going on about it!

I have heard of primary school kids just out of nursery who can't hold a pencil, can't count or attempt their ABCs, can barely speak and aren't even toilet trained. What's going on?!

Also, my eldest niece (22) doesn't know who Laurel And Hardy are (!) and boyf has a new next door neighbour who's 21. He had no clue who Billy Connolly was when I told him I was listening to his audiobook! 😱

Maybe I'm just getting old!!
I've worked with far too many children in reception and above who weren't toilet trained, had never held a pencil and couldn't do the most basic dressing themselves.
Lazy useless parents.
Kids who literally shat in the floor or pissed themselves in assembly. Not for mental health reasons etc but because that's what they did at home.

And parents who thought it acceptable to send their child to school in a nappy.

I absolutely love children in general, but not necessarily the adults.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's actually staggering to think she got a magazine column at all. Most of the time I need to re-read her internet burblings because I can't understand them. How did she communicate with the New! magazine staff leading up to the "birth diary"? Because I doubt her emails would have been that articulate, either.

And (maybe not counting DM writers) there are journalists out there slogging it out on local papers, working their way up the ladder, post-degree. Yet a thick, fake, boring old lump like Loz gets a page in a magazine because she was once in a "reality" programme! It's obvious she wasn't getting enough engagement or coming up with juicy content, as they binned her pretty quickly once they realised.
I worked at one of those gossip mags in their hey day and basically the journalist would ring up the 'columnist', let them ramble on for 20 mins then hang up and then write what they wanted..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Purpledahlia

Imagine turning up at her flat, her opening the door with a flourish of the hand to welcome you in, chaz sat on the sofa with his hand down his pants having a fiddle, larose probably cruising towards the door in desperation to escape. honestly if i got to witness it itd be like all my christmas' had come at once, i wouldnt be able toi resist trying to snare charlie just for the fun of it (thats mean i know but hey ho we are tattlers)

BYG: so, what makes yew fink youre right for this role?
me: you are a beautiful young bafta winning celeb, i would so appreciate the chance to sort through your clothes, and i am very discreet wouldnt share label size
BYG: oh okay. some of them might have stains on the crotch area, its not from me, is from ma boyfriend tryin em on haha.
me: no worries
BYG: char, come meet purple, shes gonna sort frew me cast offs and get us some money so we can get an indian lata
Oddbodd: ello, nice to meet ya. yew on only fans? fancy a threesome? money for all!
BYG: PARPPPPP***** no chaz, youve only got eyes for me. oh no purple u aint right for the role, aint profesh enough. cya.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a prude, but I'd never accept my BF and especially not the father of my child do xxx work on the side, doesn't matter if it's 'just' online. It feels immoral and like borderline cheating, and knowing that my daughter would grow up with her father's private parts for sale and forever available on platforms like this would absolutely end it for me. He seems harmless enough most of the time, but the fact that he'd rather sell his knob than go and get a job to support the family he chose to have repulses me more than his dirty sink ever could. Same goes for her of course.
Yeah I’ve got no problem with sex workers making a keep but she acts like this ain’t her and think she looks classy posting these. I really hate how she posts pictures of her baby up for any of her perverted followers to view. It’s disgusting and immoral and shouldn’t be allowed. If she wants to put her fat pig arse online fine, don’t put baby pictures up, let her daughter pick and choose who and what type of people she wants looking at her., especially if both her folk are sex workers. Sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Sad