Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it not fair? If he doesn’t want kids then that should be respected. I’m surprised she hadn’t told that girl to poke pins in his condoms 🙄
Oh do shut up Lozza, you thick twit! Some people are certain they don't want children, and never want to be parents, staring at a baby won't necessarily change that you dumbo! You don't know what that's like, so do be quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm starting to wonder if talking in stilted, grammatically-odd sentences is a way of communicating quickly, or something younger people do (Lauren is younger than me), an evolution from txt spk and acronyms.

My brother (who is 13 years younger) usually sends weird sentences when he's walking to the gym, out at the supermarket, football, etc. Like today's "Can try it again when get back and let me know if get the verification".

I swear to God he's not thick, but it is blimmin' irritating, even though I love him to bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘He will change mind once see beautiful face’ what an idiot. I’m sure he would have run a mile by then. Which Chunk will be doing in the near future.
I would pay good money to see Chunk run, maybe if we told him there was a few fellas around a sink that would budge him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is it not fair? If he doesn’t want kids then that should be respected. I’m surprised she hadn’t told that girl to poke pins in his condoms 🙄
What is the mentality of a person who respects Lauren's advice? She who clung on like a limpet to her bad boy jailbird boyfriend, got pregnant within five minutes of her arranged zeleb hookup with Skanky's sloppy seconds and still makes the odd passive-aggressive dig about Mark Wright (as if that talentless, self-obsessed dullard was a catch, anyway).

"Just get pregnant anyway and he will fall in love with his beautiful face" is HORRIBLE advice. You're bringing a child into the world with only one emotionally-invested parent and manipulating your partner to stay in your life (in some form) forever.

She should be ashamed of herself. Just when I think she can't sink (har) any lower.
I would pay good money to see Chunk run, maybe if we told him there was a few fellas around a sink that would budge him.
I thought of the movie Run Fatboy, Run (!) when I read that. Charlie did make a declaration a few months ago he was going to get clean (diet-wise) and hit the gym, guess that hasn't really happened. I've said something similar before, but he is quite a good-looking guy (no, really) and he has youth on his side. He could get his mojo back if he really wanted to.

Reactions: 16
I'm starting to wonder if talking in stilted, grammatically-odd sentences is a way of communicating quickly, or something younger people do (Lauren is younger than me), an evolution from txt spk and acronyms.

My brother (who is 13 years younger) usually sends weird sentences when he's walking to the gym, out at the supermarket, football, etc. Like today's "Can try it again when get back and let me know if get the verification".

I swear to God he's not thick, but it is blimmin' irritating, even though I love him to bits.
Ha, my old Dad was terrible! At 83, from a man who'd been a sergeant in the RAF, I'd get a text saying 'Gi mi an O' meaning give me a ring! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Large Lozzington is an agony aunt too now judging by the very articulate and engaging questions she's deciding to answer on Insta tonight.

• Haha
Ha, my old Dad was terrible! At 83, from a man who'd been a sergeant in the RAF, I'd get a text saying 'Gi mi an O' meaning give me a ring! 🙄🤣
My mum used to type nn2r at the end of texts.
No need to reply.
Then she decided it was a waste of letters.
It's now nn.

My favourite was recently, she texted to say thanks for some note pads.
It said

So luvly2cu n t pads....
bleep pads.
Makes me laugh every time i see it.

Me Bike lost me Ball 😄 xx.

View attachment 843875
Dear Pom , please could I have a vip badge if you have the time?
Then i will truly feel Speshul.
A fank oooo

It was you? Poor Larose took all the blame for it. Did you see BYG or Ch’Arg out in the wild?
I shat on the other side.
So when loz gives up begging for cleaners and flips the stained by baby side over, she's going to get one hell of a surprise!

Last edited:
  • Haha
My mum used to type nn2r at the end of texts.
No need to reply.
Then she decided it was a waste of letters.
It's now nn.

My favourite was recently, she texted to say thanks for some note pads.
It said

So luvly2cu n t pads....
bleep pads.
Makes me laugh every time i see it.

Dear Pom , please could I have a vip badge if you have the time?
Then i will truly feel Speshul.
A fank oooo

I shat on the other side.
So when loz gives up begging for cleaners and flips the stained by baby side over, she's going to get one hell of a surprise!
You did what? That poor child when Lauren finds out! She’ll be back on her 'highly anticipated' OF before long so she can afford a new sofa. Lauren, I’m begging you, don’t! I’m not ready to see new OF advertisements 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s do a Q&A with me, myself and I as I can’t bear to watch itvbe at 9 and see the family that I was so desperate to be part of and loved by
Thanks for that, didn't know The Addams Family was being repeated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised Lauren is wearing some sort of vest (hopefully not a crop top) and white pants in that picture. Mercifully the text (and LaRose) hides most of her.
Ewwwwwww!!!

she’s always sneaking herself barely clad into baby pics. She’s a disgusting wolloper. LaRemedialParents baby photos are all going to have lozzas solid fat packed tits gut n thighs in.
We all know this narcissistic behaviour is for comments on how bewful she’s snapped back and advertising for OF monkey spankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice how she's blacked out the engagement rate of the middle 3 pics 😆 That'll be taken from her 'business' analytics page from insta, posts shown in order of views. If she's embarrassed about number of views from only 6 posts down that shows she knows nobody is paying her attention.
Also you're not 20 love, there is more to life than social media numbers.

Attachments

• Haha
Seriously worried about babigels neck.
The design for almost every pre 6 months seat is having the neck slope backwards so they don't have to wobble their neck trying to support themselves.
Screenshot_20211103-082216_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211103-082202_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh Lordy, TEEFS alert.
View attachment 843540
(Probably also at pains to highlight they're still together).

"she my little best mate a" ?!?! Is she drunk? PLEASE don't treat your child as your "best mate". We all know how that goes. Possessiveness, over-sharing, no boundaries or discipline.
Showing off the new teef again though 😁

We all know BBL (Beggy Big Loz) sent this to herself, she’s already begging birthday stuff, BYG (Bewful Young Gel) is very organised isn’t she? 😂😂😂😂
I expect Lawose will be requiring champagne, caviare on dem biskit fings and 100,00 pink balloons.

Yeah like you even had a covid test Loz, and no bronchitis is not the same you stupid witchView attachment 843548View attachment 843550and writing questions to herself after reading on here about Charlie doing a runner😂😂

View attachment 843558and this one, guarentee she has/will be splitting up with Chaz and making it sound like its all ok to do it by yourself, guess what Lozza? Its really hard bringing up a baby alone, you really have no idea now piss off
She's gone all Mystic Meg on us!!! :)

Why? Just WHY is this necessary?????View attachment 843991
Maybe so Lozza IF had you given up the fags, but you haven't have you?
Lawose must be enjoying her nicotine intake immensely

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know BBL (Beggy Big Loz) sent this to herself, she’s already begging birthday stuff, BYG (Bewful Young Gel) is very organised isn’t she? 😂😂😂😂
That poor baby looks so sad. And why is she propped up on a pillow with a duvet over her? The Big Gel really is a moron.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Those questions have deffo been written by loz. We get stop in da streetz and get told she amazing all the time. Planet cuckoo land loz
Why is she so illiterate 😫😫😫😫😫

And eat well 🤣🤣🤣

ffsdry every ting in 2inches of grease and dry away , bungz every ring in da pan and ope for da best eh loz. She really is spouting some bollocks 🤣

I can’t even spell fry. It’s catching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.