Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2C954D78-391B-47BE-977E-33CB6181AD9C.png

look at where the comma is and there is a space after them in both the question and answer. Busted Lozza! We know you can’t spell and grammar is not your thing 😂

and she contacted a homeopathy you know; not a homeopathic…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 843634
look at where the comma is and there is a space after them in both the question and answer. Busted Lozza! We know you can’t spell and grammar is not your thing 😂

and she contacted a homeopathy you know; not a homeopathic…
Eat healthy? Take your own advice if you’re going to give it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah like you even had a covid test Loz, and no bronchitis is not the same you stupid witchView attachment 843548View attachment 843550and writing questions to herself after reading on here about Charlie doing a runner😂😂

View attachment 843558and this one, guarentee she has/will be splitting up with Chaz and making it sound like its all ok to do it by yourself, guess what Lozza? Its really hard bringing up a baby alone, you really have no idea now piss off
Im impressed by some of the ` big words ` lardy lumpy has used ... obviously been reading ` hard long words for dummies ` while she lays like a ` hog ` in bed 24/7 stagnating in her own ` wind ... sweat, snot, junk food grease and smoke ` ... that bungalow must stink to high heaven!! .... she seems the type to not open windows, with the heating cracked up full all day :sick: :sick: 🤮🤮🤮 ( that poor baby, no wonder she is always sleeping )...... she is also very transparent, too dumb to hide the fact, she fears ` ODD BOD ` will at some point leg it!! and she`ll be doing this ` muvvveerrring lark ` alone :oops:🥴 ... ohhhh lozzzzaaaa you dense PLUM!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ... dont be sad, stuff another cake!!! in that gob .....🐽🐽🎂🎂🎂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s is a Homopathy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ This is painful to read
PMSL. Her advice: stop work and stop thinking!
whyyyy would anyone ask for medical advice from Big Loz looool she’s clearly asking herself questions in order to peddle that phony quack’s wares

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah like you even had a covid test Loz, and no bronchitis is not the same you stupid witchView attachment 843548View attachment 843550and writing questions to herself after reading on here about Charlie doing a runner😂😂

View attachment 843558and this one, guarentee she has/will be splitting up with Chaz and making it sound like its all ok to do it by yourself, guess what Lozza? Its really hard bringing up a baby alone, you really have no idea now piss off

Yes lauren, all those millions of people across the world, all dead from bronchitis.

You stupid, ignorant pathetic, attention seeking witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is it not fair? If he doesn’t want kids then that should be respected. I’m surprised she hadn’t told that girl to poke pins in his condoms 🙄
So that's what you did with sink boy ?
You got yourself pregnant regardless?
And now you're advising stupid women (who aren't you really, cough) to trick their partners into having unwanted babies?

Fellas, this is another reason to use a condom.
Lauren, stop writing to yourself and get a grip on something other than your tits.

Have you been sitting in bed all week scoffing a KFC like big lass? If so then it’s a possibility.
I'm a veggie so no.
I might have shat on the settee though....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s do a Q&A with me, myself and I as I can’t bear to watch itvbe at 9 and see the family that I was so desperate to be part of and loved by

• Haha
How is it not fair? If he doesn’t want kids then that should be respected. I’m surprised she hadn’t told that girl to poke pins in his condoms 🙄
‘He will change mind once see beautiful face’ what an idiot. I’m sure he would have run a mile by then. Which Chunk will be doing in the near future.

Her advice is the absolute worst. She’s like a teenager.
With learning disabilities (no offence). Does she have any qualifications apart from the fluke injection course? Although having a baby is great, what else does her life have? She literally does nothing all day, everyday apart from eat and ask Instagram for freebies. Her life is so dull in that grey house

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.