Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted something about less people in their lives. Probably addressing comments here becsuse we have been saying she’s hardly got any mates just Vicky and that other wannabe JJ

She now smaller circle ?
Yes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted something about less people in their lives. Probably addressing comments here becsuse we have been saying she’s hardly got any mates just Vicky and that other wannabe JJ
I’m guessing that she had ‘friends’ previously who only put up with her and her diva demands for the freebies - nights out, tickets, takeaways etc. Now she no longer has a profile and doesn’t live in Essex they’ll have dropped her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing that she had ‘friends’ previously who only put up with her and her diva demands for the freebies - nights out, tickets, takeaways etc. Now she no longer has a profile and doesn’t live in Essex they’ll have dropped her.
Don't know why I'm asking this as the answer is obvious but did she not attend ante natal classes and make some mummy friends, or takes LaGinalollabrigida to Mummy n me type classes or baby groups where she lives now to meet other mums/babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know why I'm asking this as the answer is obvious but did she not attend ante natal classes and make some mummy friends, or takes LaGinalollabrigida to Mummy n me type classes or baby groups where she lives now to meet other mums/babies?
Other babies??
What?
Don't you know la' lonely is the only baby girl in the world? And big lol the only mummy?
What is this madness you're spouting!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can it be verified when lababygel was born? I’m still not buying her dates and Lalalalabamba looks older (and Turkish) than claimed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor LaPooper has been dressed in another hideous outfit for the Gram. That hat is so unnecessary - it’s like Eartha Kitt went skiing and just plonked a bobble on her hat for good measure.

does she own any baby stuff that isn’t flammable and/or just plain vile?! Just remembering the hooker socks monstrosity…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More cryptic quotes from Big Loz about people being fake and other passive aggressive statements….Ch’Arg has made a bid for freedom surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lordy, TEEFS alert.
Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 20-51-16 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

(Probably also at pains to highlight they're still together).

"she my little best mate a" ?!?! Is she drunk? PLEASE don't treat your child as your "best mate". We all know how that goes. Possessiveness, over-sharing, no boundaries or discipline.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah like you even had a covid test Loz, and no bronchitis is not the same you stupid witch
Screenshot_20211102-205647_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211102-205737_Instagram.jpg
and writing questions to herself after reading on here about Charlie doing a runner😂😂

Screenshot_20211102-210306_Instagram.jpg
and this one, guarentee she has/will be splitting up with Chaz and making it sound like its all ok to do it by yourself, guess what Lozza? Its really hard bringing up a baby alone, you really have no idea now piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'We still coughing'. How many names is that now? Lauren, slow down!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lozza you dont go out so how can everyone be stopping you saying how amazing she is??
Screenshot_20211102-215023_Instagram.jpg
someone please translate this😂😜
Screenshot_20211102-215106_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.