Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Things wot hang from the ceiling"

They're called mobiles Lauren. Mobiles. HTH

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Things wot hang from the ceiling"

They're called mobiles Lauren. Mobiles. HTH
1635846170309.png

BYG's experience of art is probably limited to "Tennis player scratching bum" and "Dogs playing pool" Feel free to take these out of context and play around with words, letters etc to make more appropriate to BYG's lifesyle and previous form, eg "Dogs playing with Poo" etc

I can think of things that hang from the ceiling and what she'd like but a) not appropriate in LaSwissroll's room and b) you'd need an iron girder to make sure it could take the weight!

Tell you what Lozza, go on IG and put some # in followed by babydecor or babybedroom or nurserydecor (even spelled it out for you so you don't make spelling errors) and see what comes up then go out and buy it yourself. #beggymare

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 842567

BYG's experience of art is probably limited to "Tennis player scratching bum" and "Dogs playing pool" Feel free to take these out of context and play around with words, letters etc to make more appropriate to BYG's lifesyle and previous form, eg "Dogs playing with Poo" etc

I can think of things that hang from the ceiling and what she'd like but a) not appropriate in LaSwissroll's room and b) you'd need an iron girder to make sure it could take the weight!

Tell you what Lozza, go on IG and put some # in followed by babydecor or babybedroom or nurserydecor (even spelled it out for you so you don't make spelling errors) and see what comes up then go out and buy it yourself. #beggymare
What a ponce and another illiterate message again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More begging. She doesn’t want recommendations, she wants freebies. How can she not realise that it’s blatantly obvious what the cheap trashy witch is up to!? Get a bleeping job Lozza you fat lazy chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Asking for help knowing what SHE needs and wants? Wanting someone to crawl into that barren headspace of hers to decipher her own thoughts or lack of? Oh I’m sorry, I understand now: she is open to accepting whatever tat is offered to her. Unbelievable.

...I’m actually laughing at the sheer ridiculousness of the woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she hasn't attempted anything in la' barebedroom's room yet?
That's part of the fun!
Finding lovely things.

Is there any furniture? Shelves?
She really hasn't done a thing has she.

.... waits for the grey and silver begged things to appear, along with some bland predictable phrases, and a couple of black and white naff prints....

Reactions: 28
View attachment 842567

View attachment 842567

Doesn't she have her own taste, likes and dislikes? Or is all that blingy sparkly tat in her flat because it was free?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's the bet, she eventually decides to use some of her hideous pics, EXTRA large size, hanging from lil la`please someonefuckingsavemefromthesetwoMORONICcretinsSAVEMEsomeoneANYONE 🥴 🥴 🥴 ..... all over available ceiling space, will have hanging photos of HERSELF!!! further traumatising this unfortunate baby :oops::oops::oops: ..... #freela`lilipoopiplop!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 842567

Subtitled here for youse lot not abul to decode Lozza-esque

"I's bin mayde to feyl realy bad an' a crap Mum to babygurl becorse she aint go not moobiyles in 'er bedrum so den I fink youse lot aht therr shd get yourselvs to der toyshop an buy sum for her becorse I dunno wot she wonts an in anny cayse I's too ill to be finkin abaht stuff loike dat. LOL Oh and whiyl your bringin de stuff here you can brin sum more cleining sttuff for me sofa for dem tit stains anawl
"

Have you noticed how she always does a LOL after she's been scrounging stuff as if to make it a joke instead of a blantent BEG exercise? Writing LOL after it Lozza does not make it funny, a joke or anything other than SCROUNGING :) ➡ LOL

What's the bet, she eventually decides to use some of her hideous pics, EXTRA large size, hanging from lil la`please someonefuckingsavemefromthesetwoMORONICcretinsSAVEMEsomeoneANYONE ..... all over available ceiling space, will have hanging photos of HERSELF!!! further traumatising this unfortunate baby :oops::oops::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I think you've got it there Anna! She will fill the child's room with pictures of herself in her sheer bewfullness which is something skanky also does
Dear God, imagine the poor child waking up to moon-face mama looming down from every single wallspace 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You've got to laugh at all those influencerzzz pretending they don't know how to use Google Shopping or a search engine to find things they want. That can then get delivered to their door.

I'd actually have more respect for them if they out and out asked "can anyone offer a freebie?" rather than feigning stupidity or confusion (mind you, with Lauren, it's quite hard to tell).

Reactions: 20
You've got to laugh at all those influencerzzz pretending they don't know how to use Google Shopping or a search engine to find things they want. That can then get delivered to their door.

I'd actually have more respect for them if they out and out asked "can anyone offer a freebie?" rather than feigning stupidity or confusion (mind you, with Lauren, it's quite hard to tell).
If she can create an Amazon wishlist for her OF clientele she can browze online stores ! Just trying to beg some crap

Reactions: 18
So we know baby gel was in the basicpram yesterday- can we assume a pap walk? Maybe instead of pink balloons on a string she's got some lemsip on a string with La'getmeouttahere in the middle of a carpark/country lane?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

You really do 🤣 the audacity is hysterical, but at least other influencers have the extra nerve to beg for specific things they want, like Maria Fowler wanting an even bigger version of the room oil diffuser she was previously gifted, or Olivia Bowen after particular door frames etc...our Loz is just like ‘I don’t know what I want, but I want stuff. Just send me FrEe StuFf LOL’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.