Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look- it’s Charlie crap hat.

Oh @Pom Bear youre MIA just when your skills are needed to put this gonk on a book cover
Yes a new book title for 3 to 5 year olds as a follow-up to the Billy Blue Hat series

" Charlie Crap Hat and the Luminous Teef "

View attachment 821801does she really think her body is amazing and she has good looks?? sorry to break it to you Lozza but your body is plastic as is you moon face, hence why you are so skint. Thank duck Larose isnt relying on your natural beauty to raise her
Or in the case of these two losers, that will be Nun of de Abuvv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww lozza s got LaRightAngle a baby gym- finally! She’ll be pouting and drawing on bewty spots before we know it with that mirror in her face - just like mama

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm back 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.
I be on later to catch up as much as I can..I've missed this thread and the Scrunchies 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16348399776670.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How is it possible for one man’s looks to have deserted him in such an epic way in a short space of time.

Don’t get me wrong, I never found him attractive but I could see he wasn’t ugly either. Now however, since being with BYG, WTAF??
He’s piled on the pounds and why has he borrowed Donkey’s 🦷?

His eyes always looks so vacant too. Honestly if he wasn’t walking or talking, I’d believe it was an embalmed body in their pictures!

I will say they’ve lasted longer than I thought, maybe these simpletons really are legit? For Larose’s sake I’m just glad she’s not being used as a pawn whilst they’re together.
Yeah I initially thought he looked good too and really wondered what he was doing with that manly looking botched face. But now he just looks so creepy and dorky and just not pretty or cute or handsome at all. Very strange. And then he opens his mouth and words come out and I worry he’s not all there. I sometimes think now she’s going to leave him cause he’s just a loser.

Reactions: 15
They're perfect together.
He's got his work wife who doesn't work (in any sense).
She’s got, er, she's got charlie. I can't think of a single thing he offers.
Both look utterly gormless.
Neither has any sense, intelligence, dignity, empathy or purpose.

Perfect!

Ooops, sorry @HeCannitSeeMan, perthicked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I initially thought he looked good too and really wondered what he was doing with that manly looking botched face. But now he just looks so creepy and dorky and just not pretty or cute or handsome at all. Very strange. And then he opens his mouth and words come out and I worry he’s not all there. I sometimes think now she’s going to leave him cause he’s just a loser.
I do wonder if the shallow side of her might be a little voice in her ear (now he’s not the ‘trophy’ boyfriend she was so desperate to initially show off).
When others have said on here that he’s replied with OTT responses when he thought he was being trolled, I thought maybe he had some personality or spunk (even when he dragged her on that Live). Now though I realise at best he’s just vanilla, but more likely he is just dim.
@HeCannitSeeMan, perthicked.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 821801does she really think her body is amazing and she has good looks?? sorry to break it to you Lozza but your body is plastic as is you moon face, hence why you are so skint. Thank duck Larose isnt relying on your natural beauty to raise her
Or that her masterful mindset is worth breeding with! Gels knocking on 40 and hasn't achieved anything in life except trying to ride on the coat-tails of 15mins of fame when she was 20! The shame.

Perfect!

Ooops, sorry @HeCannitSeeMan, perthicked.
I reckon what she gets from it is she needs to be in a relationship and he'll do. He's young and stupid, so doesn't judge her teenage bullshit behaviours that any grown man would pull her up on and tell her to get her tit together.

(@Notredamn I rate Olaplex no.6, use after washing hair as a leave in, only on the ends, don't need much so bottle lasts ages. Works v well in tandem with no.3 👏)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or that her masterful mindset is worth breeding with! Gels knocking on 40 and hasn't achieved anything in life except trying to ride on the coat-tails of 15mins of fame when she was 20! The shame.

I reckon what she gets from it is she needs to be in a relationship and he'll do. He's young and stupid, so doesn't judge her teenage bullshit behaviours that any grown man would pull her up on and tell her to get her tit together.

(@Notredamn I rate Olaplex no.6, use after washing hair as a leave in, only on the ends, don't need much so bottle lasts ages. Works v well in tandem with no.3 👏)
And no.0 before 3 for an added intense mask every so often 👍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was wondering why the Lozza threads were so quiet….then realised I hadn’t pressed ‘watch’ on this thread 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder if the shallow side of her might be a little voice in her ear (now he’s not the ‘trophy’ boyfriend she was so desperate to initially show off).
When others have said on here that he’s replied with OTT responses when he thought he was being trolled, I thought maybe he had some personality or spunk (even when he dragged her on that Live). Now though I realise at best he’s just vanilla, but more likely he is just dim.
Dim is the perfect name for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are they funding themselves? he a bike doesn’t appear to be working and I honestly think he’s too dim witted to be dealing. That bottle of conditioner is £200 worth in the flat face bath picture… where is it coming from?
The olaplex isn’t £200 a bottle - £120 easy at retail and if you know someone with a trade card, it’s £60 inc VAT. I have them
Shampoo is great, conditioner is shite

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How was Devon??

It was nice thank you 💖❤🤗😘🥰 xx
The weather weren't the best but still managed to have a lovely time, abit tiring with the walks and steep streets but it is my favourite place in the UK 🥰😘 xx.
Hope to go back in April next 🥰
Going to Belfast in early November for four days so will be catching up again once I'm back.
It's good to get home and relax again though 💕🤗🥰😘 xx
Oh look- it’s Charlie crap hat.

Oh @Pom Bear youre MIA just when your skills are needed to put this gonk on a book cover

Book just made 😄😄😄🤗🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16348623831320.jpg

Charlie Crap Hat and the Luminous Teef " book suggestion..I make tomorrow 🥰🤗😀😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was nice thank you 💖❤🤗😘🥰 xx
The weather weren't the best but still managed to have a lovely time, abit tiring with the walks and steep streets but it is my favourite place in the UK 🥰😘 xx.
Hope to go back in April next 🥰
Going to Belfast in early November for four days so will be catching up again once I'm back.
It's good to get home and relax again though 💕🤗🥰😘 xx

Book just made 😄😄😄🤗🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 822478
Ok now I have that song in my head THANKS POM 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.