Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s become a complete has been. Her threads don’t even deserve to be in Celebs anymore. Total bore.

Reactions: 17
Why do so many docile gimps film themselves driving? a local man round here does it all day long every day on Snapchat with the radio playing. I don't even use Snapchat other than to check in every now and again to see if he still does it 😂 absolute weird behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He does now wiv 'is new teef! ;)

Skanky's has also flat-lined since it (allegedly haha) entered rehab.
Skanky’s is currently mostly people just making things up, or repeating things that aren't true, or just not bothering to read any previous posts that explain all this. Or stating the bleedin bleeping obvious.
It's mostly predictable and boring.

Maybe her and lozza should share notes and go for a pap walk together. Balloons, tits, charlie (in both senses). They share them all.

Imagine the photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Mattel are planning to add 'Bewfelyungel' to their Barbie range? BYG with the bewfelbigbotty. You heard it here first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Mattel are planning to add 'Bewfelyungel' to their Barbie range? BYG with the bewfelbigbotty. You heard it here first.
I wonder if this bewful barbie doll will come with the essentials ( wind machine, scrunchy, polyester jumpsuit, sweet corn tin, and so on ) or will you have to buy them separately?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this bewful barbie doll will come with the essentials ( wind machine, scrunchy, polyester jumpsuit, sweet corn tin, and so on ) or will you have to buy them separately?

Oh you'll have to buy them separately, plus Chaz will be the 2021 Ken complete with bright white veneers and inane grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have several 'normal' dolls, so definitely time for one with lips like a sink plunger, pointy chin, mismatched cheekbones and the vacant stare.
Pull the cord at the back and she says things like me ball, he a bike, sweeeeeeetcorn.
You have to shove plastic burgers in her gob until she shuts up.

And a beggy minge trim pram with a silent staring baby in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They have several 'normal' dolls, so definitely time for one with lips like a sink plunger, pointy chin, mismatched cheekbones and the vacant stare.
Pull the cord at the back and she says things like me ball, he a bike, sweeeeeeetcorn.

'silent staring baby' :ROFLMAO: with a faint look of disgust

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I really thought you wrote Baggy Minge 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha

If you've got a minute @Pom Bear 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for letting me now. My nieces will be so excited when they open their birthday presents! X
They're going to be so disappointed when none of the clothes fit, the only accessories you can get is a mobile phone, clip in teeth, flip flops and a bed. And a sink. 'What's this for Uncle Jake?'.

Ermmmmm............ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're going to be so disappointed when none of the clothes fit, the only accessories you can get is a mobile phone, clip in teeth, flip flops and a bed. And a sink. 'What's this for Uncle Jake?'.

Ermmmmm............ 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, I think you’re right. It looks like I’ll have to buy the other things too, so what’ll that be?

- Small doll sized sweetcorn tin
- Medium polyester jumpsuit for a doll
- small frying pan for a doll
- chips for dolls
- small doll sized sink
- bed for a doll
- burgers for dolls ( as @Crowbag suggested )
- wind machine
- Oddbod doll
- she my angle doll

bleeping hell, I’ll be skint at this rate 🤣

• Haha
Yeah, I think you’re right. It looks like I’ll have to buy the other things too, so what’ll that be?

- Small doll sized sweetcorn tin
- Medium polyester jumpsuit for a doll
- small frying pan for a doll
- chips for dolls
- small doll sized sink
- bed for a doll
- burgers for dolls ( as @Crowbag suggested )
- wind machine
- Oddbod doll
- she my angle doll

bleeping hell, I’ll be skint at this rate 🤣
Get the one with the face made out of plasticine so you can mould the chin into whatever shape you like and the extendable neck, so it ends up looking like a lollipop head. 👍 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.