Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Lozzas mother? Her mum looks angry all the time. Like having the angry eye if you know what I mean.

View attachment 814849

View attachment 814852

View attachment 814853

Seriously - la'radish isn't smiling in a single photo.
That's really sad.

(she's probably seen the naff chav headband that's rammed on her head)
I be been noticing this to! Larose is never smiling in the pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that Lozzas mother? Her mum looks angry all the time. Like having the angry eye if you know what I mean.

I be been noticing this to! Larose is never smiling in the pictures.
yep the one with the shot black hair

Reactions: 7
Omg 😆
Her mother and her sisters. They just don’t look like happy people. I actually don’t mind Charles that much, at least he smiles.
He does now wiv 'is new teef! ;)

I know right?? She’s so boring that the thread literally didn’t move in 24 hours. I’ve never witnessed that EVER 🤣
Skanky's has also flat-lined since it (allegedly haha) entered rehab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just thought… our BYG said she was returning to ‘work’/butcher in October but hasn’t made a point of it since…

• Wow
Just thought… our BYG said she was returning to ‘work’/butcher in October but hasn’t made a point of it since…
and Chas did post that photo of him saying how kissing the heads of LaAngle and Lozza before he sets off to work "set him up for the day".

• Haha
The toys have arrived! Well done Big Lozza, you can read after all 👏👏👏👋👋👋
She a ball now? Mummy ball, baby ball, ahh she take after mummy after all. Balls have unique bond most speshul in all the werld

Edited to say that makes no sense without the photo which didn't quote for some reason 😂 ignore me, I amuse myself though 😂

Eh ? Don’t get it ?
Loz, how about get you a partner who isn't immature enough to fall out with others all because you're a knobber!

Omg 😆
Her mother and her sisters. They just don’t look like happy people. I actually don’t mind Charles that much, at least he smiles.
her mother is the type you would move out the way for in the street and desperately try not to make eye contact with in case she smashes your face in 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
twit for doing this whilst driving. Don’t doubt for a second if they have no regard for themselves or other drivers then they wouldn’t think twice about doing when they’ve got the baby in the car. As we know you read here, stop doing it

2C48572F-3744-4913-9B35-640AEB33984F.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Those effing teeth 🤣 he looks even more weirder 🤣. They really look bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Before I saw that this morning was going to praise him as he’s the one that seems to interact with laredoute more than BYG but not after this 🤬

twit for doing this whilst driving. Don’t doubt for a second if they have no regard for themselves or other drivers then they wouldn’t think twice about doing when they’ve got the baby in the car. As we know you read here, stop doing it

View attachment 822625
yep look at them teef! He won't need to put the car headlights on any more with them cutting through the wintery gloom :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she stuck a pillow under that poor baby on the play mat. You're going to duck her spine up you dozy fat lump

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 822625
On the graft? What bleeping graft is he on exactly?! I don’t think picking up the Maccy D’s breakfast counts as a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon he definitely must have a lisp now with those new Donkey from Shrek teeth in. She's going to be called Larothe in their house now from both of them 😂 Didn't think that one through Lozzer did you! (as usual)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon he definitely must have a lisp now with those new Donkey from Shrek teeth in. She's going to be called Larothe in their house now from both of them 😂 Didn't think that one through Lozzer did you! (as usual)
Must sound like Sylvester from Looney Tunes cartoons thuffering thucotash Lowan I've been at gwaft all day you beg faw the maccy d

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
'My name ith Charleth, and thith ith my daughter lawothe'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'My name ith Charleth, and thith ith my daughter lawothe'
Oh yes I forgot the w is replaced by an r, in Essex*! As in Aw'ight. Lawothe it is! Should've stuck with Laulie...

(*Don't come for me if you're from Essex and don't speak like this, I appreciate it is a sweeping generalisation😬)

• Haha
Oh yes I forgot the w is replaced by an r, in Essex*! As in Aw'ight. Lawothe it is! Should've stuck with Laulie...

(*Don't come for me if you're from Essex and don't speak like this, I appreciate it is a sweeping generalisation😬)
Lawothe or Lawlay. Not sure which is worse to be honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.