Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly has he had done to his teef? Are they veneers or is it some kind of grille thing? Either way, it looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On her IG stories promoting Hellofresh (ad lol) anyone can get that discount, she can’t talk properly! What’s she done? She sounds pissed and she’s just been out eating and is eating again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What exactly has he had done to his teef? Are they veneers or is it some kind of grille thing? Either way, it looks tit.
Gone for the quick fix, the silly noggin. If he'd had clear braces to bring his own teeth back into a natural line, he'd have looked much better. But no, had to go for the current 'fashionable' Bugs Bunny look. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On her IG stories promoting Hellofresh (ad lol) anyone can get that discount, she can’t talk properly! What’s she done? She sounds pissed and she’s just been out eating and is eating again!
'Hallo fresh' 😂 what is wrong with her exactly lol ...'it says on the form' what you mean the recipe card, lozza. duck sake you had one job!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Man she needs those instructions. … hilarious.

And why is she promoting hello fresh as her dinner and then going out and getting a burger. That tells me she binned the hello fresh cause it’s disgusting and went for a deep fried meal instead….. or she probably ate both.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've looked really hard but I can't identify that meal. Is it chilli and a roll on the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've had a long tattle break and you guys are still just as hilarious ❤
I think the dress is a different one, it was plain blue but la'rosé2for1inlidl has drawn all over it, because she's so advanced she can now draw and even write her own name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So the storm Dennis outfit has made a reappearance …
it didn’t fit her then but at least she could tie it up

her family must be embarrassed which says a lot considered her mum is utter trash
What an absolutely hideous outfit. She looks awful and so uncomfortable. Why does she not just embrace her size and wear something more flattering and age appropriate? No matter how much she’s trying she will never look as good as Michelle did in a crop top a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

her family must be embarrassed which says a lot considered her mum is utter trash
Even then her guts pouring out of her outfit. She really doesn’t know how to dress for her size

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like lil lactosia lambrini ..... this baby is wise beyond her years, seems more intelligent than the two halfwits put together!! ..... in many photos ... she has a sheer look of disgust/revulsion on her face, while looking at her parents ... which clearly screams " WTF!!!! .... someone save me from these MORONS!! ".... If this child could walk, she`d pack a suitcase and leave home :oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know her clothes are always too tight but this was next level wasn't it because it was not only too tight on her arms etc, she couldn't actually fit into it and it was so obvious (especially as we have seen her pictured in it before when she was a few sizes smaller) :eek:.
If she had worn a shirt that she couldn't button up she wouldn't have exposed herself any less 😂
View attachment 815749
I was thinking more (nicked from People Of Wal-Mart)
walmart.jpg

"Hostle" 🤣 Chaz's teeth are "hostile" (just thinking of the old word "violent", used as an adjective for minging on earlier threads)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Her face looks lovely there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.