Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this is nice of her but why would she not need nappies for Larosevealpâté? Is she so developed she is toilet trained at 3 months?
Toilet trained, teething, and can also belly laugh for 'minute and half'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm assuming Larose has moved from newborn to size 1 nappies, why can't she just pop them down to her local charity shop who will happily take unopened packs of nappies.

What's a hostile? What was she trying to say?

Reactions: 14
I'm assuming Larose has moved from newborn to size 1 nappies, why can't she just pop them down to her local charity shop who will happily take unopened packs of nappies.

I think she meant a women’s hostel or refuge but obviously she’s illiterate so messed it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pop down a local charity? You're having a giraffe intya, how does being charitable without wind paps and Hun likes on Instagram get you attention. Dear o dear, is this your first time in Lozzaland (like Disneyland but with more rodents and shorter queues as no fucker wants to visit or have a go on the ride)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop bleeping scrounging stuff then.
And genuine charity is done quietly and discretely.
This is just virtue signalling.

You truly are vile lauren.

[QUOTE="Badirene, post: 6741047, member: 58766"
Dear o dear, is this your first time in Lozzaland (like Disneyland but with more rodents and shorter queues as no fucker wants to visit or have a go on the ride)
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
I fink brittan's most faymus sexeh bewfel yung mummy should write a parenting book.
Highlights would include:
Pictures of bewfel yungel and chaz changing Lasagne's nappy
bewfel yungel feeding Labia with her bewfel big mammaries
Bew fel yungel sleeping whilst Chaz gets up 8 or 9 times a night to crack one off over the sink, feed Labewty
Bewfel yungel playing with Lacoste in the park on a bewfel summer day
Bewfel yungel and Chaz having a Domino's platter whilst Granny and Grandad look after Lucozade after a hard few months of being Britian's most bewfel yung mummy.
🤣🤣🤣
Yeesh! Chaz looks even more creepy now with those fluorescent gnashers, he’s not a looker at all is he. His eyes/lids are very strange.

poor lasagne I bet she’s itchy as hell in all that pink shite clothing. She’s deffo growing out of the bewful newborn stage, has lozza face shape with the creeps eyes for sure.
Lol I love her little face and expressions she looks mortified by them 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh do shut up Lozza you gormo. Just get in touch with your nearest Women's Aid, or your local hospital, they'll gladly have your stuff. Don't need to shout about it for likes do you, thicko. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact he’s not featured or mentioned on any of the dental company’s socials tells me they’re either particularly aware that it’s not their best work or they don’t want to be associated with a triple Z lister

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.