Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress isn't designer, is it? Even though it's old? It screams cheap printed polyester, if she's paid more than £20 for that monstrosity she's been had.

She'd look better in a tea dress from Sainsbury's, though of course they're not becoming of a sexy OF star or a bewful successful yungel. I cannot fathom how much money she's clearly wasted on real (originally, then fake) designer accessories, only to pair them with this fast fashion junk.

Reactions: 19
I still can't get over that she wore something that could no longer fit and had her tits on show to her mam's 60th. Would it really have cost too much to pick up a flattering maxi from Primark when they were out buying clothing for LaRdon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still can't get over that she wore something that could no longer fit and had her tits on show to her mam's 60th. Would it really have cost too much to pick up a flattering maxi from Primark when they were out buying clothing for LaRdon?
Maybe she wanted to prove she's 'still got it' *massive bewb falls into bowl of soup*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
i cant get over gormless's flourescent gnashers that dont fit his gob....mind you he must be so relieved now she allows him to open his mouth...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lardon haha! Bacon pieces/cubes in French LOL ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know her clothes are always too tight but this was next level wasn't it because it was not only too tight on her arms etc, she couldn't actually fit into it and it was so obvious (especially as we have seen her pictured in it before when she was a few sizes smaller) :eek:.
If she had worn a shirt that she couldn't button up she wouldn't have exposed herself any less 😂
1634556562568.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't get over that the boob part of her dress was hoiked all the way up to her chin such as it's too small for her and she still wore it! What was her thought process behind it? 'oh my really randomly designed bright blue cheap nasty dress with weird squiggles all over it...I HAVE to make it work, it's so lovely and right for a 60th birthday knees up at Frankie and Bennys'??

I thought Chas was so chuffed with his gnashers til I realised he now physically close his lips over them. Are they just stuck on to his old ones?😂. Cringing when he was hollering something about having a karaoke round theirs to the listening ears of NO ONE. Just a really embarrassing debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just saw her stories - blimey. His teeth are frightening - it looks like he’s wearing a gum shield. The baby looks so unimpressed with mum and ‘dad’.

Family looks rough AF and the noise levels in that restaurant were ridiculous - they were literally shouting to be heard over the music.

• Haha
Looks like a lad's night out in fancy dress.

Look at the top end designer quality of the finishing of her sleeve.
That's £10 from the market for the whole outfit. At most.
Overlocked (or overlicked according to my mobile), sweaty top from a sweatshop for a sweaty lass in a sweaty eatery.

Screenshot_20211018_132136_com.android.chrome_edit_7112476279642.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sure the woman who sang happy birthday to her mum’ that she didn’t know it was her & she didn’t recognise her? I assume she was talking about Lozza 😂🤣

Just saw her stories - blimey. His teeth are frightening - it looks like he’s wearing a gum shield. The baby looks so unimpressed with mum and ‘dad’.

Family looks rough AF and the noise levels in that restaurant were ridiculous - they were literally shouting to be heard over the music.
I’m thinking it was these bad boys she purchased for him 😂 wonder if he takes them out at night & puts them in a glass of water

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know they've been posted many times but I'm proper snorting at L'Arg's teef. duck me, they're the worst I've seen in a while 😂

He looks a right dopey prick.

0B3C0490-379F-4778-B35C-DA2BE20FE6ED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.