Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t know how to dress for the occasion does she. She looks so out of place compared to everyone else there. She tries to make every occasion she goes to look like the event of the year but in reality they’re never going to anything flash and she should dress like she’s going to a family restaurant not a cheap nite club.
Dancing in her seat and filming it and posting it. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well we all asked for some byg action and she's delivered!!
Thanks lozza, i needed a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet after all that food she still went home and ordered a pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wondering which one of them drove home drunk with bubs in the back and no doubt probably fiming themselves driving.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'll say something nice - Charles actually seems very animated and engaged with LaRose which is quite sweet, actually.

Lauren is as bleeping deluded, self obsessed and annoying as ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'll say something nice - Charles actually seems very animated and engaged with LaRose which is quite sweet, actually.

He’s shitfaced more like and playing up to the camera 😆

We saw Chaz’s teef 3 times in a year and now he’s all dentured up he can’t keep his manky mouth shut, he’s so happy with them 🤣

Also the older that kid looks the more Turkish she looks 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s shitfaced more like and playing up to the camera 😆

We saw Chaz’s teef 3 times in a year and now he’s all dentured up he can’t keep his manky mouth shut, he’s so happy with them 🤣

Also the older that kid looks the more Turkish she looks 😳
The older she looks the more bemused she looks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Chas and LasagneRose are the same intellect and mental age of course they click.

You can imagine him hiding behind a blankie and asking "wheres daddy?" And the kid answers "he's working late tonight Chas so I get to chill with you"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can hear Charlie speak in the background and I seriously wonder if he is someone with learning difficulties or not quite right. He speaks very basic language and very childlike. And that combined with the way he looks really makes me wonder.

probably helps explain why he’s with her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yeesh! Chaz looks even more creepy now with those fluorescent gnashers, he’s not a looker at all is he. His eyes/lids are very strange.

poor lasagne I bet she’s itchy as hell in all that pink shite clothing. She’s deffo growing out of the bewful newborn stage, has lozza face shape with the creeps eyes for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a really good laugh over all this - unbelievable that they think this is impressive or attractive. Anyone else tried the filter!? I am toying with the idea of posting comparisons of myself with and without to show the ridiculousness but don’t know if I want to share myself. Wonder if it’ll work with pictures… I’ll have a think.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Using the Just Baby filter on him too; It must be the filter that carves off the lard, paints you orange and gives yer dentures that "glow" visible from the Space Station :) LOL

Serious old unit...

Dunno, but she's got an arm like an all in wrestler....
Forget Hulk Hogan - meet Hulk Goodger!

You can tell they're Fairmley because they're all pulling stupid faces :)à

Goodger must be seething..... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 815455

"I'm worth £39.50 thanks to non-savvy business investments, ie; a fat arse, gigantic norks and a face like a Jodrell Bank Satellite dish"

says Lauren Goodger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not rushing to book a table at that restaurant. It has all the warmth and charm of a doctor’s waiting room

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.