Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you report her with no address?
I found this problem as well 😒 if anyone knows please do tell!

I've reported her to the police for filming while driving before but that didn't require her address as there were stories and photos .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How do you report her with no address?

I've reported her to the police for filming while driving before but that didn't require her address as there were stories and photos .
You can do it if they are somewhere public or if you know the general area.

I reported Sallie Axl for breaking quarantine because her mate tagged where they were.

Does LG not have any businesses listed at hers on companies house?

Reactions: 4
You can do it if they are somewhere public or if you know the general area.

I reported Sallie Axl for breaking quarantine because her mate tagged where they were.

Does LG not have any businesses listed at hers on companies house?
No its dissolved and likely an accountants address

Given you can report someone to the old bill for comments made on twitter pretty sure if someone flagged up the local plod to her through twitter they would act or else report through the relevant polices website linking the evidence

Reactions: 2
Junk in the trunk, as for him, looks totally gormless.

They look like Katie and carwash, she's smitten and he isn't really interested.

Reactions: 3
No its dissolved and likely an accountants address

Given you can report someone to the old bill for comments made on twitter pretty sure if someone flagged up the local plod to her through twitter they would act or else report through the relevant polices website linking the evidence
You could tweet her local police. I know on other threads people have done that about silly tarts filming themselves driving. If i had twitter i would do it 😎

Reactions: 1
You could tweet her local police. I know on other threads people have done that about silly tarts filming themselves driving. If i had twitter i would do it 😎
Lauren banned me on twitter after I called her out the last lockdown for breaking rules lol

Reactions: 5
In the story today, she's doing scrabbled eggs in a WOK....WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm so she’s uploaded some pics and a story about having a blow dry done and tagged the stylist, notice the stylist has carefully worded her own post so it looks like she did lauren’s hair ages ago and not last night.
It makes me rage how it’s one rule for one and one for everyone else! My mates had to close their salon and can’t work mobile, but some washed up minge-face from towie seems to be able to magically get her hair done whenever she wants regardless of apparent lockdown 🤔
Just need to find her google and write negative review about how she doesn’t follow safety protocols. But then I wouldn’t want to harm that stylists business. But she should know better. It was so obvious. Also how she went to her mates place for Roast. Lauren is a lying cow!!

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure I've read numerous times that Lauren is estranged from her family (though some on here say she has family members on her Insta at times - her sister?).

Brings to mind that weird episode where she Photoshopped her own dad (in a wedding photo), and, of course, herself, as a kid.

She's trying to be famous the way Katie Price is infamous - as some sort of glamour model, I'm guessing, trying to concoct a narrative of drama (in her love life and er, business interests) and glamour, in some way. It's not for her brains and I don't see much to aspire to, given her continual bad life decisions.

It would be interesting to know if there are female admirers of Lauren, and why? Surely at this point it's just priapic, gullible sad sacks who think her sexay pictures are the real Lauren.

But (and I hate to say it) at one point KP was actually quite beautiful, even if her mouth always let her down.

Reactions: 11
She is trying to flog 3 topless unblurred pictures for a £1000 on Onlyfas

yes a grand I kid you not
Her arrogance is astounding. And she alters her images so much, I'd suspect they were someone else's cut/pasted bewbs instead, anyway.

Tits (as in mammaries, not idiotic people) on the internet are only two clicks away. Can't see many takers.

Reactions: 8

I got as far as trying to put in an address but couldn’t figure out where to put. Essex isn’t really specific enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️

If anyone can find an email address for the police in that area, I’m screenshotting her IG posts (the dinner one and the hair one) and will attach them to the email.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.