Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is why Lauren was looking for free merch for Christmas decorations... Keeping up with the Wrongs

Reactions: 6
I don't know if they do trees in crushed gray velvet with mirrored baubles 😉I mean I just pray she can find someone to make her a wee statue of herself to go on top of the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the balaclavas is because some people have fantasies of being taken advantage of / rape play.
Sad to say, true. Though I think he's more suited to a gi m p mask. Him AND Lauren.

He could be bi, I suppose, but you'd have to be really desperate to be hanging around with a guy who is happy to offer bjs/homoerotic pictures/gay for pay chat just to up your OnlyFans account numbers. (And it's not working, anyway, judging by the amount of % off sales she seems to offer).

Makes you wonder what was going on when Charles was hanging about with Katie Price.

Is anything real in zeleb-land?

Edit: Is G I M P a swearword? Tattle seems to edit it to gif! 😦

Reactions: 9
Sad to say, true. Though I think he's more suited to a gi m p mask. Him AND Lauren.

He could be bi, I suppose, but you'd have to be really desperate to be hanging around with a guy who is happy to offer bjs/homoerotic pictures/gay for pay chat just to up your OnlyFans account numbers. (And it's not working, anyway, judging by the amount of % off sales she seems to offer).

Makes you wonder what was going on when Charles was hanging about with Katie Price.

Is anything real in zeleb-land?

Edit: Is G I M P a swearword? Tattle seems to edit it to gif! 😦
G I M P can’t be a swear word surely?!
I’m not being funny but he has to be at least bi to be able to do the videos?! Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it’s weird to be posting pictures of you swinging your todger and fondling other blokes then post pictures of cozy feasts with your “girlfriend”. Though like you say, I’m sure the Lauren thing is all for exposure!

The saddest part of tonight's stories is that she only tags the therapist and "opens up" when she is obviously getting paid. I didn't listen to the therapy story as I know we had the same what five weeks ago when she was doing it and "opening up " and going to be "filming her journey"

Therapy for likes and monetised hits harder and more annoying to me than flaps out .

Also I can't discuss the big daddy reference

Reactions: 13
Are we missing the fact she reposts a post about Caroline Flack, the. She posts a half naked picture, then she talks about herself..despite starting off with Caroline Flack. This is the worst Narc behaviour! She’s got to have some sort of personality disorder!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Are we missing the fact she reposts a post about Caroline Flack, the. She posts a half naked picture, then she talks about herself..despite starting off with Caroline Flack. This is the worst Narc behaviour! She’s got to have some sort of personality disorder!
Did she even know CF??

Reactions: 2
Hmmm so she’s uploaded some pics and a story about having a blow dry done and tagged the stylist, notice the stylist has carefully worded her own post so it looks like she did lauren’s hair ages ago and not last night.
It makes me rage how it’s one rule for one and one for everyone else! My mates had to close their salon and can’t work mobile, but some washed up minge-face from towie seems to be able to magically get her hair done whenever she wants regardless of apparent lockdown 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hmmm so she’s uploaded some pics and a story about having a blow dry done and tagged the stylist, notice the stylist has carefully worded her own post so it looks like she did lauren’s hair ages ago and not last night.
It makes me rage how it’s one rule for one and one for everyone else! My mates had to close their salon and can’t work mobile, but some washed up minge-face from towie seems to be able to magically get her hair done whenever she wants regardless of apparent lockdown 🤔
But she's a TV personality, she's entitled! And she was taking Chas on his first Backgrid car park stroll. Shame she didn't pay as much attention to her clothes, the leggings look like sausage skins and the top about 3 sizes too small as usual. Pic on Instagram but will no doubt be on DM later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Has anyone reported her yet? If not, I’m going to. I’ve had enough of seeing these dimwits doing whatever the hell they like because they’re z-list slebs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.