Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this in the Daily Mail, it's a photo of some woman from Love island, I'm sure Lauren will end up like this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she in bed so early... Papped going to the gym now they all shut 🤣.

So many pictures of her in a bloody car park...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I got a few hundred quid for every time I went to a local car park in leggings I would never be out......she is probably thinking that shoot takes care of the takeaways for the next few days....that one pays for that etc

Although in fairness her income seems to be comprised of
- backgrid doctored photos been sold to tabloids
- getting people to subscribe to only fans and if she has 100 plus subscribers she is probably picking up 3-4k per month
- flogging shite she gets for free
- endorsements from instagram
There is absolutely no way she’s got 100+ subscribers on OnlyFans! She put up some doctored copied Image a while ago saying she was in the top 1% of earners and was called out for it.
Some other “celebs” who’ve got only fans actually show how much they’re making or transferring out of their Only Fans and I guarantee we’ll never see LG doing it as she’s only got a handful of subscribers!

There is absolutely no way she’s got 100+ subscribers on OnlyFans! She put up some doctored copied Image a while ago saying she was in the top 1% of earners and was called out for it.
Some other “celebs” who’ve got only fans actually show how much they’re making or transferring out of their Only Fans and I guarantee we’ll never see LG doing it as she’s only got a handful of subscribers!
The likes of Maitland Ward according to interview in Daily Mail has 15,000 subscribers on onlyfans which at her current subscription amount equates about $95,000 per month - this is before the likes of tips and premium content. Bella thorne made a million in 1 day there.
Now LG is no where near the top 1% I totally agree there however with 750k plus instagram followers and 1M plus on twitter she will get subscribers. The mistake she is making is the price she is pitching it at along with her content.

You just have to look at her photos she posts on IG and Twitter to see that she does get a lot of positive comments. Some of them will be guys and some of them will sign up for her onlyfans so she will easily have more than 100 plus followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The likes of Maitland Ward according to interview in Daily Mail has 15,000 subscribers on onlyfans which at her current subscription amount equates about $95,000 per month - this is before the likes of tips and premium content. Bella thorne made a million in 1 day there.
Now LG is no where near the top 1% I totally agree there however with 750k plus instagram followers and 1M plus on twitter she will get subscribers. The mistake she is making is the price she is pitching it at along with her content.

You just have to look at her photos she posts on IG and Twitter to see that she does get a lot of positive comments. Some of them will be guys and some of them will sign up for her onlyfans so she will easily have more than 100 plus followers.
I donno, I really don’t think she’s got as many as she’s letting on! The majority of her only fans content she posts on Instagram anyway!

I really don’t think she’s making anywhere near what she thought she’d make!

Reactions: 6

Bet loads of her IG followers are bots though or people who just want to see the car crash...

Reactions: 13
Bet loads of her IG followers are bots though or people who just want to see the car crash...
Yeah she makes a post and barely gets a couple hundred comments. It’s usually all her friends. Hardly any likes. For over 700k followers hardly anyone is commenting or liking. If you look at other influencers or celebs they have way more likes and comments for each post. She may have had more back in the day but her time is up. She’s going to need to find a new source of income soon. And no, please don’t let it be injecting peoples faces.

I feel like she’s always saying she’s unwell!

Doesn’t seem too long ago she was claiming to be at death’s door and some poor sod went out and got her a load of shopping. She thanked him for bringing her “health” as she was “so ill” then went out drinking an hour later 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.