Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do you think she’ll try and outdo the Wright/Keegan household for Xmas decor ...

Cue her tinsel crap

Reactions: 5
Ok just read through this thread about Charles and went into his twitter and ohhhh lord this is guy is not straight ! His strip tease video of him bending over so you see his butt hole is insane.

Lauren is a massive catfish , she did get into decent shape which lasted about three weeks in line with her selling her fitness dvd lol but i wish she admitted she was plus size . She would be so much more relatable and actually liked more . Nothing wrong with gaining weight and she isn’t 20 years old anymore ....once the weight goes on , hun it’s staying lol . Well that’s my excuse anyway lol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok serious question, as a person who is about ten years older than these fellas and gets some but not all of the "fads" 😂

What's with the balaclavas ?

I have noticed his pals he does OF with wear them but also I have seen the trend pop up on Instagram when random Tiktokkers somehow make it on to my explore page. Is it a thing ?

Also one of his OF people asked in the comments after Lauren posted if she would share and she was like "he's all mine" which evidently he isn't as he is still making content .

Sex tape incoming ! It's going to happen 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ok just read through this thread about Charles and went into his twitter and ohhhh lord this is guy is not straight ! His strip tease video of him bending over so you see his butt hole is insane.

Lauren is a massive catfish , she did get into decent shape which lasted about three weeks in line with her selling her fitness dvd lol but i wish she admitted she was plus size . She would be so much more relatable and actually liked more . Nothing wrong with gaining weight and she isn’t 20 years old anymore ....once the weight goes on , hun it’s staying lol . Well that’s my excuse anyway lol!
He's not straight. He @'ed dudes4dudes and onlyfansgay. His content seems solely for the gay market as well. Definitely a relationship of convenience.

Ok serious question, as a person who is about ten years older than these fellas and gets some but not all of the "fads" 😂

What's with the balaclavas ?

I have noticed his pals he does OF with wear them but also I have seen the trend pop up on Instagram when random Tiktokkers somehow make it on to my explore page. Is it a thing ?

Also one of his OF people asked in the comments after Lauren posted if she would share and she was like "he's all mine" which evidently he isn't as he is still making content .

Sex tape incoming ! It's going to happen 😒
I think the balaclavas is because some people have fantasies of being taken advantage of / rape play.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I particularly liked the Henry hoover peeping in the back of balaclavas picture. It gives a level of professionalism and gravitas that is rarely seen in a below Z lister selling cock pics

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I particularly liked the Henry hoover peeping in the back of balaclavas picture. It gives a level of professionalism and gravitas that is rarely seen in a below Z lister selling cock pics
‘If you can see my Henry the hoover then someone is going to get sucked off tonight’

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I know she's as desperate as anything for a relationship, but how can she think that associating with this utter tool will end well?!
I can’t work out who I feel sorry for more. He’s having to put up with her for more fame and free rent. She has to put up with his guy on guy action and pretend she’s ok with it because it’s ‘ just for money’.

Reactions: 16
I don’t see how anyone could possibly find watching some chav, fumbling about taking their tracky bottoms off, while rummaging about in their pants yanking at their cock remotely sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The balaclava is an improvement in that over manicured feminised face. Still wouldn’t want it near me or my back doors, mind. I don’t think it’s aimed at my gender though is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The balaclava is an improvement in that over manicured feminised face. Still wouldn’t want it near me or my back doors, mind. I don’t think it’s aimed at my gender though is it.
What is your gender? I'm assuming you're a woman?

There's no woman that'll be turned on by a guy wanking or swinging his dick. This is why we get so many dick pics, because I think men assume that's what turns women on when in fact it does the complete opposite.

Think Chaz realised he wasn't getting female subs, so started trying to appeal to males. I also think that he wants male attention and this was the perfect excuse to get it.

I hope he's honest about his sexuality to Lauren. We can all see that he's either bi or gay, but I don't think she has a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Speaking of forums...

Has anyone been back on that other site yet? Have they realised Lauren is a catfish, or are they still giving her their hard earned allowance?

Reactions: 3
Speaking of forums...

Has anyone been back on that other site yet? Have they realised Lauren is a catfish, or are they still giving her their hard earned allowance?
They have gladly realised she's full of inconsistent promises . On Halloween she did the sale and promised ten new photos. They got three or four some of which were already on there and on Insta.

A lot of them have been saying no way they will resub.

(It's a miracle how much a wanking forum has taught me about the politics and business of Only Fans 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.