Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got as far as trying to put in an address but couldn’t figure out where to put. Essex isn’t really specific enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️

If anyone can find an email address for the police in that area, I’m screenshotting her IG posts (the dinner one and the hair one) and will attach them to the email.
Essex police actually have a Covid report function on their website so I would use an approximate address

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I got as far as trying to put in an address but couldn’t figure out where to put. Essex isn’t really specific enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️

If anyone can find an email address for the police in that area, I’m screenshotting her IG posts (the dinner one and the hair one) and will attach them to the email.
I believe she lives on Loughton

Reactions: 1
What in the name of attention seeking fuckery is this... pointless bullshit. You know flat out none of that scenario happened... AND in any case why can’t you see your own toes? Why do you need a photo taken of them?
Because she wanted us all to vom in our mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why?.Why do people keep putting photos of their fuckin feet on Instagram?.Vicky Pattison nearly made me throw up when she posted a photo of her manky,nailess toe the other day. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s such a clown. And what a hustler asking for 1k - she really believes a doctored pic of her pups is worth that - the narcissism is strong with this one.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is trying to flog 3 topless unblurred pictures for a £1000 on Onlyfas

yes a grand I kid you not
Ahhhhhhh stop, she’s the most deluded individual around, I don’t think any amount of therapy or pills would work on her, she so far up her own ar*se, and believes she is truly a glamour model 😂😂😂
Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has the hardest working leggings known to man. This pair are so tight they’re see-through. I can’t imagine spending all day in those is particular good for her nether regions but perhaps she’s just squeezed into them for her daily constitutional round the car park and she’ll head back home and stick on the trusty/crusty black boot cuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's averaging a car park backgrid shoot a day at the moment. Poor thing must be exhausted
If I got a few hundred quid for every time I went to a local car park in leggings I would never be out......she is probably thinking that shoot takes care of the takeaways for the next few days....that one pays for that etc

Although in fairness her income seems to be comprised of
- backgrid doctored photos been sold to tabloids
- getting people to subscribe to only fans and if she has 100 plus subscribers she is probably picking up 3-4k per month
- flogging shite she gets for free
- endorsements from instagram

Reactions: 7
I have seen her in Loughton before so wouldn’t surprise me if she lived there but didn’t someone say she lived in the flats opposite the Wright’s in Abridge?

Reactions: 5
If I got a few hundred quid for every time I went to a local car park in leggings I would never be out......she is probably thinking that shoot takes care of the takeaways for the next few days....that one pays for that etc

Although in fairness her income seems to be comprised of
- backgrid doctored photos been sold to tabloids
- getting people to subscribe to only fans and if she has 100 plus subscribers she is probably picking up 3-4k per month
- flogging shite she gets for free
- endorsements from instagram
Yes squeezing into some hospital compression-grade lycra and wandering along to the carpark to spend 10 mins looking coquettishly over one shoulder is basically like going to a cashpoint for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have seen her in Loughton before so wouldn’t surprise me if she lived there but didn’t someone say she lived in the flats opposite the Wright’s in Abridge?
I'm sure I read on here a while back that she lives in Repton Park (??). I think that's a place anyway, I don't know anything about Essex.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure I read on here a while back that she lives in Repton Park (??). I think that's a place anyway, I don't know anything about Essex.
That would make sense! It’s a gated place near Chigwell and Woodford which is where Melin is now and La Sala used to be which are and were big reality star hotspots. The likes of Jack Tweed and Sam Fairs have also lived in Repton Park at one point I’m sure!

That’s what happens when you don’t pay any attention to social distancing, hun. Hope the crappy Sunday roast was worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The illness story seems to have disappeared maybe someone pointed out to her that she has been noticed breaking lockdown so maybe posting about illness isn't great.They are all at it same with Zara McDermott lives in Essex papped slinking out of Sam Thompson's house this morning breaking lockdown and it's in the Mail .

There just doesn't seem to be any way or reporting them you at least need the correct police force Twitter.

Absolute piss takers the lot of them . Also Charlie's dancing is frightening.

Reactions: 7
That bloody scrunchie it's in every photo and every time I see it I wish I could cut it into bits it is horrible (unless your like 15 or below)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.