Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can call her baby whatever she wants but in my heart, sheโ€™ll always be Lauliรจ Sweetcorn

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gorgeous little boy kitty Kat, hope he didn't cause you TOO much pain. (I'm sure you said he was a boy? Sorry if ive made that up) Congratulations, enjoy the cuddles.

whatever you are going to name him, make sure you add a "la" before, heard its all the rage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can call her baby whatever she wants but in my heart, sheโ€™ll always be Lauliรจ Sweetcorn
๐Ÿ’˜(In Essex where love is king
When boy meets girl here's what they say)๐Ÿ’˜

When the moon hits your eye like a beggy pizza pie
That's Laulie
When Chaz seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's Laulie
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "free fillers"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a free margarita

When lip fillers make you drool just like a pasta sweetcorn
That's Laulie
When you dance down the street with a wind paps at your feet
You're in schtum
When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming, Moleman
Scusa mi, but you see, back in old Sheesh
That's amore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry to do this but....... Chaz posted this earlier today.

chaz23juky01.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Larose โ€ฆ. In a French accent maybe it sounds interesting but in Laurenโ€™s tone and accent โ€ฆ. Itโ€™s really not that great. Poor baby . Wonder if there is a middle name . Larose Drury โ€ฆ..nah ? Itโ€™s not the best fit or flow is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m convinced goodger has been reading this thread as sheโ€™s suddenly posted flowers outta nowhere when yday we said she had none hahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.