Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, so she actually did it, she actually called that child Larose Drury. Give the bleeping kid a chance. According to Google it's a French surname. She really is an absolute shambles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh crap so it is true.
What Lafuck.
I am gobsmacked... i didnt think any name could be worse than, laulie, sheesha, sweetcornelia or any other pisstake that's been suggested but goodness me... that's a shocker! N I've got a shite name ( that's shortened to Gel - bad times when baby gel is all big loz says! ) I could never find on an egg cup in Blackpool...but dear dear me. That's proper shite! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that name is awful....but when you think about it sooo predictable ........................meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its all about meeeeee

Reactions: 15
Dont all names have to be approved. I hope the registrar or whoever approves them turns them down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she didn't name her Nerual as "babygel is the mirror image of her mutha"
Thick as cheap mince the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she actually real or are we having a mass delusion and writing this as a collaborative fever dream?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It's a shame cos that was a lovely thoughtful card her aunt sent her but she clearly didn't even bother to read it such was the rush to get it on the 'gram. Opened it, waved her phone at it then tossed it aside no doubt. Otherwise she'd have noticed it had the bloody name in it. You had ONE JOB, Byg and you made another fine mess of it
I think they possibly only got home from hospital yesterday? Hence the activity last night and today??

It's a shame cos that was a lovely thoughtful card her aunt sent her but she clearly didn't even bother to read it such was the rush to get it on the 'gram. Opened it, waved her phone at it then tossed it aside no doubt. Otherwise she'd have noticed it had the bloody name in it. You had ONE JOB, Byg and you made another fine mess of it
I think they possibly only got home from hospital yesterday? Hence the activity last night and today??

Reactions: 7
I was nearly right - my call was LaRosa!

I miss Laulie ! Can we still call the poor mite Laulie on here? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Still waiting on the Birth Certificate, I want to see the baby weight.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.