Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion!
Lauren Goodger #38 So self-absorbed i named my baby after MYSELF

OR

Lauren Goodger #38 Larose is her name, now begging a lifetime of free food!

Reactions: 12
In a few weeks there will be another article about how he has let her down again; translated as he doesn’t mind a bit of babysitting but she was taking the piss expecting him to bring up the child they decided to create!

These strong hormones are a killer, she’ll still be going on about them in 5 years time when Larose starts school 😆

Ooh the shade of DM with the capitalisatio, calling her a Narc subliminally 😂😂
Haha this is horrendous they are blatantly taking the piss out of her !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion!
Lauren Goodger #38 So self-absorbed i named my baby after MYSELF

OR

Lauren Goodger #38 Larose is her name, now begging a lifetime of free food!
I feel sorry for the poor bugger who is starting the next thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t her middle name Rose? So she basically combined her first and middle name and named her daughter after herself?

• Haha
I feel sorry for the poor bugger who is starting the next thread!!
I want to say this,.. mine has over 50 reactions BUT as things have moved on since I posted #376 on this thread, I really won't get my La Perla knickers in a twist if a more relevant one comes up. I will not sulk!! 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t her middle name Rose? So she basically combined her first and middle name and named her daughter after herself?
It is and she did and it's not unique either but Lozza is a complete utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything is ‘i’, ‘my’, ‘me’ in the article so I would not be surprised at all if Drury as the surname doesn’t get a look in and it’s Goodger

• Heart
I want to say this,.. mine has over 50 reactions BUT as things have moved on since I posted #376 on this thread, I really won't get my La Perla knickers in a twist if a more relevant one comes up. I will not sulk!! 🥰 🥰 🥰
I must of blinked and missed that.

Well as you said in your post, thread moves fast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Off to bed; this is late for me- total rebel!! Yeah! My cleaning lady will be stepping over me in the morning if I stay up any longer. Night night lovely people 🥰 🥰 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off to bed; this is late for me- total rebel!! Yeah! My cleaning lady will be stepping over me in the morning if I stay up any longer. Night night lovely people 🥰 🥰 🥰 xx
Night bewful Jersey Gel 😘 sleep well, I'm sure we'll still all be laughing when we wake up tomorrow 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.