Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Omg she’s going on like its an original name hahaha!!!

A Simple Fucken google search shows it’s not Lauren!! You utter twit !!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
well, she can’t take after her amazing Mother’s Day time job. Names taken.
3A940824-DD9C-4CB3-BE93-4B0B9BD60F0F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh my gawd, her mates have done her dirty... according to the Daily Fail “ Lauren also revealed her friends were really supportive of the unusual name, telling her to 'go for it', when she shared her idea for her baby's moniker.” yeah right! Her mates love adding fuel to the fire. 😂
Them so called mates want to get in the fuckin bin! 👉🗑👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she even have mates 🤭
Course she does, they threw her that beautiful baby shower remember... oh wait 😂😂

I still can’t actually believe her epic SM fails;
- The gender reveal mistake
- The name reveal mistake

Then to top it off, she is celebrating calling her child a name that is as classy as Lambrini 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't Google FUN!

This will really make you laugh....

larose2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion, maybe poor taste (after a couple of drinks so sorry in advance)

Pap-wary Lozza scared to leave the flat, Chaz will walk Larose to lose his dad fat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
well, she can’t take after her amazing Mother’s Day time job. Names taken.
View attachment 676694
Ahh Jesus I’m mortified for her !!! What a tit show!!! She’s just a Fucken clown she really is !!
“No ones got that name “”it’s unique” bla bla bla 😩😩😩

Haha eee nah !! They probz gonna spell it this way 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
La’rose !!!
Because it’s original innit ?????

• Haha
Now I know why she was impressed by Chaz’s balloons and a few Ferrero Rocher on Valentines’s Day. She’s a cheap date if a few balloons gets her bawling 😭
Omg that’s what I was thinking.

and her dad has been absent for so much of her life which she has bitched about and that’s the first place she visits 😳.Bit of a kick in the teeth to those that stuck by her side and consoled her. Or perhaps there aren’t that many that did stick by her side.

• Heart
Now I know why she was impressed by Chaz’s balloons and a few Ferrero Rocher on Valentines’s Day. She’s a cheap date if a few balloons gets her bawling 😭
Yeah, where's her strong ormonnes now, roaring at a balloon FFS? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

She lost the exclusive. What a div.

Thread suggestion

LaRose? How long til she strikes a pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just come across this thread and been reading from #1 but I just had to come on and 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what the duck is that name? I thought Rio and Kate’s baby Cree was the worst name I’ve ever heard, you have outdone yourself LG. I’m dead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg that’s what I was thinking.

and her dad has been absent for so much of her life which she has bitched about and that’s the first place she visits 😳.Bit of a kick in the teeth to those that stuck by her side and consoled her. Or perhaps there aren’t that many that did stick by her side.
Yeah, where's her strong ormonnes now, roaring at a balloon FFS? 🤣🤣
In a few weeks there will be another article about how he has let her down again; translated as he doesn’t mind a bit of babysitting but she was taking the piss expecting him to bring up the child they decided to create!

These strong hormones are a killer, she’ll still be going on about them in 5 years time when Larose starts school 😆

Ooh the shade of DM with the capitalisatio, calling her a Narc subliminally 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.