Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an absolute bleeping stinker😂 at least Laulié is cute. She will get totally roasted for this. What a narcissistic delusional tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With her thick stupid accent it will be Lahose. R is nigh on silent to these chavs.

Kitty, congratulations. Navy looks beautiful, made my ovaries ache and I'm a post menopausal man.

Baby not navy, but I'm leaving it loz style
La'Navy?? :love: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only had a little drinks so all caught up now. See we all in agreement that it's a narcissist trick anking your child after yourself! She will get ribbed for this daft twit.
On a better note Lost Boys is on telly box 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just a Fucken idiot isn’t she !!

She had one chance !! One chance!!!!! to call her baby something bewful
🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
To get it right and have everyone ooh and ahhh ??
And what did she do ???

Yep she chose too name her something that sounds like a cheap bottle of Fucken wine from Lidl !!! 😳

She’s Absolutely hideous isn’t she !! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Haha may aswell have called the poor little fucka Lauren ????

Fucks sake !!!
Lauren …you will never learn luv 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my gawd, her mates have done her dirty... according to the Daily Fail “ Lauren also revealed her friends were really supportive of the unusual name, telling her to 'go for it', when she shared her idea for her baby's moniker.” yeah right! Her mates love adding fuel to the fire. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh, we're having a storm here in Jersey- love watching it. Hope Jersey Boy gets pissed wet through on his way home!! ☂⚡⚡⛈🇯🇪 sorry- off topic!
My daughter is in Guernsey and said how bad its been this evening. Waiting for it to hit the Isle of Wight but so far not even a drop of rain. at 9pm the sky was black to the south west so, no doubt, it will start as soo as I turn the light off to try to get some sleep...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my gawd, her mates have done her dirty... according to the Daily Fail “ Lauren also revealed her friends were really supportive of the unusual name, telling her to 'go for it', when she shared her idea for her baby's moniker.” yeah right! Her mates love adding fuel to the fire. 😂
Does she even have mates 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.