Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, we're having a storm here in Jersey- love watching it. Hope Jersey Boy gets pissed wet through on his way home!! ☂⚡⚡⛈🇯🇪 sorry- off topic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ooh, we're having a storm here in Jersey- love watching it. Hope Jersey Boy gets pissed wet through on his way home!! ☂⚡⚡⛈🇯🇪 sorry- off topic!
I just thought noooo, because he'll get your underwear all wet when he walks in the door, but then realised it sounded a bit wrong 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I must say Laulie is an amazing name in comparison. Idiot should take the tattle suggestion before having her registered

Reactions: 18
I just thought noooo, because he'll get your underwear all wet when he walks in the door, but then realised it sounded a bit wrong 🤭🤭🤣🤣
Noooo! He was meant to be back by now so back in my jammies. Got a text thinking it was something lovely and flirty - " am I alright to play golf Sunday 1.30" . Not cool!! :love: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby Lacross? Lacrose? Lacrosse? Larose like Morose? That's a terrible name. Chanel Chardonnay Dixie Pixie, any of those better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just seen on IG the following pic and thought it was an Amy Child’s “ I’m expecting “ article…opened it up and it’s Lozza who has morphed !
2212C1A4-CB15-445A-A375-C0477696062D.jpg

Ps - I don’t like the name of the new arrival. Might sound nice if your in France but in Essex tongue!?!? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noooo! He was meant to be back by now so back in my jammies. Got a text thinking it was something lovely and flirty - " am I alright to play golf Sunday 1.30" . Not cool!! :love: :love:
Oh dear, someone's in trouble now!!!

As for you in your Jammies.... :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With her thick stupid accent it will be Lahose. R is nigh on silent to these chavs.

Kitty, congratulations. Navy looks beautiful, made my ovaries ache and I'm a post menopausal man.

Baby not navy, but I'm leaving it loz style

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Larose… I mean I don’t want to take the mick as it’s a little baby but … it sounds like so many non name words? Lactose, lacrosse, la Roche, maybe we’re just used to Laulie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.