Lauren Goodger #37 From Lindo wing to bingo wing, still no Laulie so scrunchies sing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she either didn’t have a magazine deal OR she’s been stupid enough to let it slip on IG because she’s addicted to social media!! and OK have had to confirm the details because it’s out

either way! Not a good call for an A lister she thinks she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LaRose ??? Oh that woman needs to be kicked in her healing fanny … you get 6 weeks to change your mind at your local council don’t you ?
And is that piss poor bouquet from her management company that likely take 25% of her foo foo OF shite ? Tescos forecourt would’ve offered a better selection

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hate to brag but I called "Larose yungel Drury" back on thread 12.
I'm so proud, I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, and big loz for being so narcissistic and predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Omg I was so wrong. I really thought she was playing games. She really fucked that up didn’t she.

Poor child.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG it’s true!!! Well done Tattlers ❤😆😆😆😆

ETA, she really is that stupid

Hope it has cost her, might stay away from SM now
So scrunchies were spot on. She must be fuming at her own rookie mistake, I thought she had an iron grip on all her PR 😂

Also what‘s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the baby really called Larose?

The La from Lauren and the Rose from her middle name.

How narcissistic can you get?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg I was so wrong. I really thought she was playing games. She really fucked that up didn’t she.

Poor child.
So did I especially as it’s La Shite 🤣

So OK article basically says it’s after her great nan dog’s brother’s cousin twice removed and her

Err, the tradition established in that case was to give her Rose as a middle name. God if only her brain was a fraction of the size of her arse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now I wish she'd called her Laulie... Poor child. What is she going to call the next one: Goodren? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she'd had a boy she'd still have called it after her narc self, LaRoss or something 🤣 I mean, I suppose it would have been better than Cha'sink of course 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG it’s true!!! Well done La Tattlers ❤😆😆😆😆

ETA, she really is that stupid

Hope it has cost her, she finally might stay away from SM now
Surprised she's allowed that pic she's the width of the channel tunnel.
And again. bleeping awful name. Poor kid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she named it after her grandmother she made a mockery of at her funeral. Yeah right. It’s all about her narcissist self. Just like she made that funeral about herself. Doner Spermkebab must be fuming.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.