Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I downloaded the face app thing, she uses don't she.. Duh. I mean yes I even liked the pics I did of me but there's no way in hell I'd pass them off as me in real life everyone would call me a fraud. She needs to stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Left - original
Right - make up 4 and long hair only

bleeping shameful
honestly, these apps should be banned. Can’t imagine what it must be like being a kid today with unrealistic unachievable expectations of beauty.
it’s not even like it’s the odd celeb/influencer. It’s every single one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In a few weeks this will be your life Lozza constantly being worn out and no sleep…
You know how she often does this thing where she hears a phrase and so she repeats if constantly with no regard for the context? Well this week the phrase "end of pregnancy" is it. Every bleeping post she makes, every story it's "my end of pregnancy" which until this week is a phrase I have never heard and also it just sounds so wierd. I even googled it to see it was a Mum thing and it's not.

So I downloaded the face app thing, she uses don't she.. Duh. I mean yes I even liked the pics I did of me but there's no way in hell I'd pass them off as me in real life everyone would call me a fraud. She needs to stop!
We have all done it here and posted our photos (oh lockdown how we miss you) it was absolutely hilarious as they did a free trial at one point. I would say go have a peek at the old thread to see what we all look like except we don't because it's faceapp 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before but I would really not be surprised if she gave it a name that her and Mark discussed years ago. In her book she says when things were good between them they used to say they would have four kids and had names picked out for them. She’s that obsessed I wouldn’t be surprised if she uses one of the girl ones but alters it slightly so she will have invented it recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So her and Oddbod are still flashing their bits (vile pair) but she’s put her prices down but more content posts again yesterday (🤢 I dread to think) and he’s put his up by a couple of quid 😂
"There" bank details ?? Fancy putting a disclaimer and not checking your spelling!

• Haha
Would the disclaimer be legally binding with that error in there? (Note to Charlie I used there correctly)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it is, I say we collectively bring an action regarding the not having “permission to reproduce” because these two dimwits are about to inflict their offspring onto us all.

• Haha
If it is, I say we collectively bring an action regarding the not having “permission to reproduce” because these two dimwits are about to inflict their offspring onto us all.
They remind me of a pair of teenagers thinking they know it all but who really haven’t learned anything yet. Lauren thinks being worldly is attending premieres and holidaying somewhere other than Marbella and Charles probably thinks being with a bafta winner is worldly. In RL a teenage couple having a baby would most likely be under the supervision and guidance of their parents and the grandparents would be heavily involved in the rearing of the child. I really hope that this little baby has some mature and sensible support systems growing up.

Reactions: 18
I had a play on FaceApp. It’s scarily easy to do. I now don’t trust any picture on insta!!View attachment 655832
This reminds me of the memes about that WISH shopping app 😂

In a few weeks this will be your life Lozza constantly being worn out and no sleep…
Shouldn't have shuffed so much tit down your gullet then should you love? Having a roast dinner / Chinese / burger & chips all in 1 weekend seems to be normal for you. Maybe time to learn a little about nutrition 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.