Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me so much of a bald eagle in this, the amount she has sharpened her nose she could peck someone's eyes out.
How can anybody eye duck themselves like that without cringing. She’s deadly serious too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed she has now adopted stalker Goodmans line “I got this’ ‘We got this baby gal’ expect this to feature a lot in the next hundreds of posts, it’s her new mantra!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Am I cruel if I'm secretly pleased that she has finally got a negative pregnancy symptom. Weve all had at least one, and miss airbrush hasnt got a stretch mark, has everything for free, has been able to roll around in bed for 9 months, doesn't have worse anxiety (unless it gets her a slot on SPL),

Wouldnt wish ailments and illnesses on people, but I'm glad she cant hide this. Have a taste of what us mere mortals go through! Being heavily pregnant and working, health issues etc.

• Haha
That's 'elfy is it, all her griping on about her itching being the latest in her pregacy whinge-a-thon?
I’ve honestly never come across someone so pathetic in pregnancy! She’s had no serious ailments and all treatable by over the counter stuff but to listen to her she talks like she is ill. She has zero threshold for conditions that most of us carry on working and running households with without a second thought and it makes her bed bound. What the hell would she be like if she was actually poorly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A bit like Lalique???

Don't forget that he was lured into Price's web on the basis that there would be lots of modelling work ha ha ha!

Give me your keyboard!

A flower name - I'd go for Lil Missy Beggonia...
Narcissus Bella-Donna Rosie Anne Summer Tapioca Ewniqua Goodger-Drury

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed she has now adopted stalker Goodmans line “I got this’ ‘We got this baby gal’ expect this to feature a lot in the next hundreds of posts, it’s her new mantra!
Yep and she’s about the same level of popularity too, left with less than 100 comments because she has to delete so many people who dislike her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I get home from the bike shop I will change my profile pic for the weekend, the real me, hair and all. Haircut Wednesday after my hospital visit. Need some reality instead of Laurens tuned up boat race.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In a few weeks this will be your life Lozza constantly being worn out and no sleep…
Well eating yourself to oblivion, where you become morbidly obese during pregnancy, is never safe ... the doc advises all mothers to be not to eat for two, and watch the weight, its a myth to eat for two, or in her case for 10!!! pregnancy is no excuse to just stuff yourself with fuckin crap the whole 9 months, or in her case 14 bleeping long months and still counting .. I am surprised she has made it this far, as we all know, as well as eating fatty junk food, this has been documented by herself on IG, she also stuffed herself with foods that are not recommended when carrying a child ... she will have also continued the fag habit, and the odd glass or 8 of booze ... only now with a few days left, has she started eating that pre prepared microwave tit, that some company, has been dumb enough to allow her to advertise ... ONLY NOW has she started thinking healthily .... " AFTER THE HORSE HAS BOLTED " .... have no sympathy, and pray this poor mite is born healthy, despite its mothers bleeping stupid choices while pregnant, because everything above can affect the unborn child, leaving it with issues once its born, and then she`ll moan having to deal with a baby with health problems ... bottom line ... some people honestly should not be allowed to have children

• Heart
Only just spotted it’s almost time for a new thread! We don’t currently have any #threadtitle suggestions. I’m going to throw this one into the ring:

Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her fatty!

Please do share your suggestions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Only just spotted it’s almost time for a new thread! We don’t currently have any #threadtitle suggestions. I’m going to throw this one into the ring:

Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her fatty!

Please do share your suggestions!
can I vote for this twice, howling

• Heart
  • Haha
Lauren googer - Burgers pasta meatballs and chips that’s not all baby that’s widened your hips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

Lauren Goodger 35# Birthing pool full, we are waiting. Lips, chins, thighs all still inflating.

• Haha
  • Heart
That's it @Katie8ee - we are despatching you on the mission to rescue and deprogram Prince Hazno and isolate him in the Scottish highlands where he will quickly remember why he loves the UK so much while you bake him wonderful chalah bread (?). You are perfick for him. Over you go again to H&M for a complete debrief and removal of your pheremones... ;) After all, he always wanted his very own living waity Katie 👏
It is Challah Bread I bake well remembered! 😊 Well I don't live that far from Harry's Gran but then being a Stepmum to MM's kids would be a chaos 😂 can you imagine!!!! Plus he used to be handsome but he's aged about forty years in the past three!

Unlike some I would however embrace Royal Life and be in heaven cavorting about in pretty dresses at engagements! 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.