Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Queen crown goes to @Blowup80 👑 well done you 👏 and to the other entrants don’t worry because there’ll be another chance very soon.

This thread is moving faster than Big Loz and Ch’Arg at the opening of an all-you-can-eat buffet and we have had an influx of new members - from lurkers to people coming back to Tattle - welcome to the Scrunchie family 🤗

In case you weren’t aware Big Loz is pregnant! And boy is she milking it (literally) by trying to titillate (pun intended) her OF creeps and pregnancy fetishists posting photos of syringes allegedly containing colostrum extracted on the advice of her non-medical-advice-giving midwife who lives the other side of the world.

Scrunchies experienced in such matters say that this isn’t standard advice and may point towards an underlying health condition, and what she’s photographed isn’t is as it seems. Big Loz faking on Instagram?! Never.

Yungel has revealed a new skill of football punditry and Ch’Arg looks enraptured by it. Is there nothing she can’t do?! Don’t answer that or you’ll still be talking beyond Jultember.

They were back to trolling us with their food offerings - Oddbod produced a ‘homemade’ egg mayo baguette and photographed this meal - year’s supply of Scrunchies to anyone who can correctly identify everything on the plate.

She is showing no signs of slowing down on the eating front now scoffing 2 courses of brown sewer water and salmon with what exactly? And look at this ‘elfy breakfast full of goodness for baybeh. @annabelle_bronstein finally worked out the condundrum of what they were making 😆

The cameras were back in Big Loz’s gaff possibly to film the fake water birth or for her upcoming appearance on Steph’s Packed Lunch to talk about her anixtey and when people jel haters point out she lies and photoshops all her photos troll her for being a bewful yungel, or maybe to film more adverts of her flogging unbranded tat. More exciting is the news Charlie may soon be starting his own TV career!

Now she’s given up on botching Essex yungels lips, she’s back flogging her fake goods now with 20% off on L&C wardrobe. These boots were missing some of their soul 😂 and were almost the same price as new.

Will she make enough money before baybeh Laulié arrives or will she have to do as @minnietheminx suggests and reach for the superglue? #bewfulbeefcurtains just for you @Jersey Girl 😘

She’s promoted her birthing pool company and told us that she got an Olympic swimming pool-sized regular-sized one and Ch’Arg will be going in with her. Parts of Essex are now on standby with a tsunami warning in place.

Apparently birthing pool paddling has become a family activity 😳 Moleman may yet sell tickets to the local maieusophoria club - @mrbusiness broadening our vocabulary on this occasion.

My gold stars ⭐ for excellent content this thread go to:
@Blowup80 who blew us all away with my favourite reversioning of a song since the threads began.
@bignellie discovering Big Loz’s ancestry and now everything makes sense.
@Badirene who brought us the Loz prayer 🙏.
And @Pom Bear who made some more exceptionally funny artwork - pesky toy fire engine that caused yungel to have a nose job, some new Big Loz merchandise, and this reworking of a Pepsi ad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Omg my third thread title! This is amazing. I predict another thread by next Monday for sure the way this is going. Those tiny rex arms should give us pleasure for a few days to be fair. @Clickbait queen of round ups as bloody usual!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And no way in heck those tatas go as flat as a normal boob, implants and pregnacy (god my phone caught me on that typo) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen the photos in the DM, what an absolute state!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Congrats on the title Blowie 👏👏👏❤ and thank you Clickbait as always for the fab round up 👏👏👏❤

Not long now until our eagerly anticipated shitshow birthing pool mess new arrival, beautifully imagined by our Pom 🤣🤣😘

Resizer_16228305638360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Holy hell…. The DM photos this afternoon are horrific. I hate to say it but she looks disabled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Pregnant Lauren Goodger covers her ample chest as she shows off her burgeoning bump in topless shoot | Daily Mail Online

Not being a bewful yungel, I don't get all this picture editing bobbins.

Is the background bright white so they can edit to the max ? Because I think we all know her bump / body do not look like that....

I caught the thumbnail out of the side of my vision and sicked up a bit.......am I judging her ? Seven ways to bloody Sunday you can bet her strong hornmones I am...........

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread Queen crown goes to @Blowup80 👑 well done you 👏 and to the other entrants don’t worry because there’ll be another chance very soon.

This thread is moving faster than Big Loz and Ch’Arg at the opening of an all-you-can-eat buffet and we have had an influx of new members - from lurkers to people coming back to Tattle - welcome to the Scrunchie family 🤗

In case you weren’t aware Big Loz is pregnant! And boy is she milking it (literally) by trying to titillate (pun intended) her OF creeps and pregnancy fetishists posting photos of syringes allegedly containing colostrum extracted on the advice of her non-medical-advice-giving midwife who lives the other side of the world.

Scrunchies experienced in such matters say that this isn’t standard advice and may point towards an underlying health condition, and what she’s photographed isn’t is as it seems. Big Loz faking on Instagram?! Never.

Yungel has revealed a new skill of football punditry and Ch’Arg looks enraptured by it. Is there nothing she can’t do?! Don’t answer that or you’ll still be talking beyond Jultember.

They were back to trolling us with their food offerings - Oddbod produced a ‘homemade’ egg mayo baguette and photographed this meal - year’s supply of Scrunchies to anyone who can correctly identify everything on the plate.

She is showing no signs of slowing down on the eating front now scoffing 2 courses of brown sewer water and salmon with what exactly? And look at this ‘elfy breakfast full of goodness for baybeh. @annabelle_bronstein finally worked out the condundrum of what they were making 😆

The cameras were back in Big Loz’s gaff possibly to film the fake water birth or for her upcoming appearance on Steph’s Packed Lunch to talk about her anixtey and when people jel haters point out she lies and photoshops all her photos troll her for being a bewful yungel, or maybe to film more adverts of her flogging unbranded tat. More exciting is the news Charlie may soon be starting his own TV career!

Now she’s given up on botching Essex yungels lips, she’s back flogging her fake goods now with 20% off on L&C wardrobe. These boots were missing some of their soul 😂 and were almost the same price as new.

Will she make enough money before baybeh Laulié arrives or will she have to do as @minnietheminx suggests and reach for the superglue? #bewfulbeefcurtains just for you @Jersey Girl 😘

She’s promoted her birthing pool company and told us that she got an Olympic swimming pool-sized regular-sized one and Ch’Arg will be going in with her. Parts of Essex are now on standby with a tsunami warning in place.

Apparently birthing pool paddling has become a family activity 😳 Moleman may yet sell tickets to the local maieusophoria club - @mrbusiness broadening our vocabulary on this occasion.

My gold stars ⭐ for excellent content this thread go to:
@Blowup80 who blew us all away with my favourite reversioning of a song since the threads began.
@bignellie discovering Big Loz’s ancestry and now everything makes sense.
@Badirene who brought us the Loz prayer 🙏.
And @Pom Bear who made some more exceptionally funny artwork - pesky toy fire engine that caused yungel to have a nose job, some new Big Loz merchandise, and this reworking of a Pepsi ad.
Loving the title @Blowup80 and summarising @Clickbait !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Congratulations Blowie- a stonking title!! :love: :love: 🥳🥳🥳 @Clickbait, I'm honoured that you thought of me in your masterpiece. Before I even clicked into the link, i was a goner!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of ladyboys, the editing has done her no justice whatsoever. She looks like Ting Tong's long lost twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.