Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up too, shocking! Sat like a Buddha with her curtain hair nearly drawn. Genuine question, what the duck has happened to the bridge of her nose?
I always think people who have taken coke a LOT have that same flattened nose structure as if it’s kind of collapsed in the middle e.g. Kerry Katona, Daniella Westbrook, Sarah Harding, Big Loz

By the way here is my Odd Bod disclaimer, all the above people are alleged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shoosh you! It's not even my face 😂😂. Here we have one year ago in Big Loz land. Isn't it amazing how much things can change in a year!
Bewful girl in reality though I bet 😘
Unlike Lozza, what does she look like in this picture, using face masks as props whilst also saying she doesn't believe in masks or covid🤣. bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we just appreciate how those boots are meant to OVER THE KNEE and that her saggy butt cheek is hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You just know that Laulies given name is going to be an abomination with crazy spelling thrown in to make it "unique" I can not wait!
she did say that she wanted a made up flower name, I was going for tulipa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she did say that she wanted a made up flower name, I was going for tulipa
Pronounced like Dua Lipa? 😂 I was thinking about music, his rap career and how she loves to put videos up of her eye bleeping to rap songs. Remember when she posted the photo of her with a joint and baseball cap on? I bet they think they are a right 'gangsta couple' 😂

Edited to add said photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Pronounced like Dua Lipa? 😂 I was thinking about music, his rap career and how she loves to put videos up of her eye bleeping to rap songs. Remember when she posted the photo of her with a joint and baseball cap on? I bet they think they are a right 'gangsta couple' 😂

Edited to add said photo
I've always thought she fancied herself as some kind of gangsters moll. Sadly Chaz is more into the gangsters than the moll 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shoosh you! It's not even my face 😂😂. Here we have one year ago in Big Loz land. Isn't it amazing how much things can change in a year!
That photo is hilarious. Thinking she's all girl on a motorcycle, sorry love Moleman's taking the piss. Come on Loz hun, put on these saggy boots, stand sideways so we can laugh at your fat friggin arse. And don't forget the moody bag, looks like a matchbox on you. Bewful babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So her and Oddbod are still flashing their bits (vile pair) but she’s put her prices down but more content posts again yesterday (🤢 I dread to think) and he’s put his up by a couple of quid 😂
Lordy and he can't spell either.....there / their.

Amazingly though when he is talking about 'his darling' on SM, no spelling ishews at all......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.