Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left - original
Right - make up 4 and long hair only

bleeping shameful
Holy Mary Mother of God... I genuinely did not realise the full capabilities of Facetune. Where has this been all my life?!

Is it any wonder using these apps/filters leads to a distorted reality?

Although over the years, I have had several family/friends ask "I'm not as big as that person over there am I..." (random person in bar etc) and the truth is they are thr same size but are in denial.

Nobody likes to be confronted with the reality but people like Loz take it to the extreme - you are in the public eye & it is blatantly apparent what you look like yet you post a facade. I said it before & I am echoing many posts here... 100% Body dysmorphia.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think she must put a young filter on as well and possibly a slim face. I hope she doesn’t filter baby but…..

(I generally only read on here and a bit of Megan&Harry and KP Wildenstein. Can confirm, not a mole 😄 but I bet all the subjects of every thread are members on here even if they don’t post!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What has been occurring?? I have been out out and am tipsy and loads of pages and accusations of a BYG spy........... well if you are a spy read it and read it all well. And learn from your elders gel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
am very organised in this pregnancy"
Yep got timetable for OF ,lying in bed, schedule in a special slot to beg freebies especially food, got Chaz donning his chef whites to cook up some plateful of horseshit , filtering her photos, blocking commenters need I say more

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What has been occurring?? I have been out out and am tipsy and loads of pages and accusations of a BYG spy........... well if you are a spy read it and read it all well. And learn from your elders gel
Potentially a spy but we don’t think so. It was the one that commented about Michelle and Mark not having kids on page 25 a couple of days ago. All caught up now. Go enjoy more booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pinkpen is a well known member, totally genuine & just up for a laugh. Haven't seen them for a bit though 😔
TBH I’m not sure of the conspiracy theory going on at present, just all these posts about PP’s reminded me of pinkpen cos the fat bastard references always made me laugh.
I always get paranoid when the 🐿 is mentioned as I’m not an OG and don’t always keep up with the threads. I’m on a few different ones and the one I joined for takes most of my attention as I’ve mentioned here some threads back cos the influencer is prone to joining tattle although sadly not as often as she used to hence lessening our fun 😤
Is the 🐿 suspected of being Big Girl?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had a play on FaceApp. It’s scarily easy to do. I now don’t trust any picture on insta!!
96829FFC-9D4F-4B78-9BD4-0224592A05AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow your big Lozza’s double you could be her lookalike. Jks obvs there’s only one big Loz. Thank duck 🤣

Her real head looks like it was moulded out of play dough 👀
I have had long long hair since I was in my 20s, I’m now nearly 40. I used FaceApp to try out a blunt shoulder length Bob & I loved it and had it cut today! I’ve had a lot of compliments, I think this is the only positive use of FaceApp ever 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I called out a secret 🐿/ 🐀 a few threads ago and they came back to say they weren’t but didn’t post again. I’m not sure on the new one our Scrunchie detectives 🕵️‍♀️ have highlighted. It’s a bit weird to come in a thread dedicated to venting against Big Loz to slag off other (linked) celebrities unless they got confused about the thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ What they said upset me and a few others because it triggered judgement about fertility.

Hope you’re enjoying the wine Blowie - I’m partaking in a little tipple myself.

I’ve helped our favourite yungel out with an illustration of what she should look like when wind machines and pap rat/tv crews are not involved.

View attachment 655738
I’m not sure if you mean me as I replied a few threads ago saying I wasn’t a 🐿 but have posted since

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.