Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MunHun don’t worry, you’re not under suspicion. I think we need to put the Murder She Wrote role play to bed for now…

Sorry but I just had to resurrect that gif sorry 😆

I am sorry my darling, it was you I’d suspected. I don’t think the same any more x
Well its not me - I can write! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They remind me of a pair of teenagers thinking they know it all but who really haven’t learned anything yet. Lauren thinks being worldly is attending premieres and holidaying somewhere other than Marbella and Charles probably thinks being with a bafta winner is worldly. In RL a teenage couple having a baby would most likely be under the supervision and guidance of their parents and the grandparents would be heavily involved in the rearing of the child. I really hope that this little baby has some mature and sensible support systems growing up.
Highly unlikely unless she plans to deposit the baby onto her father like she was by her mother & then blame it on "mentawl 'elf ishoos"
Poor kid

She reminds me so much of a bald eagle in this, the amount she has sharpened her nose she could peck someone's eyes out.
"Squaaaawwwwkkkk!!!! Pieces of eight. Pieces of eight! ""

• Haha
I thought rose was giving us the scoop upthread when she said 'tidal wave spotted in Essex' 😂 but maybe BL had merely stepped in a puddle to cause such a splash
I'm sorry I got over excited and took the silence as bl writhing around crushed velvet mirrored wall palace begging Chaz to help her flop into the pool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love it you look like a country music star! Here I am in one of my creations 😂
That's it @Katie8ee - we are despatching you on the mission to rescue and deprogram Prince Hazno and isolate him in the Scottish highlands where he will quickly remember why he loves the UK so much while you bake him wonderful chalah bread (?). You are perfick for him. Over you go again to H&M for a complete debrief and removal of your pheremones... ;) After all, he always wanted his very own living waity Katie 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
You just know that Laulies given name is going to be an abomination with crazy spelling thrown in to make it "unique" I can not wait!
A bit like Lalique???

They remind me of a pair of teenagers thinking they know it all but who really haven’t learned anything yet. Lauren thinks being worldly is attending premieres and holidaying somewhere other than Marbella and Charles probably thinks being with a bafta winner is worldly. In RL a teenage couple having a baby would most likely be under the supervision and guidance of their parents and the grandparents would be heavily involved in the rearing of the child. I really hope that this little baby has some mature and sensible support systems growing up.
Don't forget that he was lured into Price's web on the basis that there would be lots of modelling work ha ha ha!

You just know this’ll be it
Łâülįē Rœśe Dior

cuz dey is well posh n eggzotik innit
Give me your keyboard!

she did say that she wanted a made up flower name, I was going for tulipa
A flower name - I'd go for Lil Missy Beggonia...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.