Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaD

VIP Member
Me thinks she could be in for a bit of a shock! When I was heavily pregnant, one of my neighbours gave birth. I asked her how she was getting on and she said ‘I didn’t know it was possible to be so tired, and still be alive’. Oh Lauren, you ain’t seen nothing yet
I used to work abroad and would literally party every night and go to work on 60mins sleep, thought I’d be ok with the sleepless nights. Oh wow I was so wrong. You don’t know tired until you’ve had a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
This thread has cheered me up on a crappy day 😂

I can’t get that unfiltered image of her out of my mind, hugely bloated carrying the wee Balenciaga handbag that is like a thimble in her puffy paw.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Bet he sleeps in his new kit tonight like my little brother did when he was 7 as he loved it so so much and my mam had to drag it off him to go in the wash

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
It’s just as bad on her TikTok 😂

I like to think, I'm educated ( granted ... not Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawkings level ) ... but for the life of me ... I can not understand her language!! ..... Im born and bred in London to Greek parents, I speak, write and read fluent Greek and English, been to college, Uni .. met many people from different cultures, from all areas of our lovely diverse society .... however .. I am dumbfounded by lumpylards language, my mind does not compute, or recognise it ... I'm starting to think, maybe it's me, do I have early onset neurological issues .. because most of what this woman writes .. comes across as TOTAL gibberish, incoherent nonsense ... Im pushing on a bit, at 53, so It could be my age ... my son does often say.... " You're alright mum ... you aint to bad for an old bird " :oops: :oops::oops::oops: .... so ... lumpy may be talking in the right way " 2021 lingo " and I'm just an old dear, who doesn't get it!! .... Honestly, she " flabbergasts me!! " ... my flubber, is well and truly gasted .. I'm sad to say :unsure::unsure:😯😯 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It might just be me but I don’t think I can take another week of her crappy face tuned home photo shoots and moaning about her insomnia/puffy face/stressful schedule of begging for balloon arches JUST HAVE THE BABY ALREADY

• Haha
  • Heart

BonsaiBobbi

Thread suggestion

Bewful yungel expresses juice. Fat man child is reaching for the noose.

Thread suggestion

Julytember almost here, still begging stuff in nylon gear

Syringe on the nipple sucking it dry. Why he with her, why oh why?

Bump so smoothe and sexualised. Pity L'Arg likes other guys.

Me and Chaz out in Acton eating junk food then had contraction

Me and Chaz is birthing my doll toy. Last night, night for bday boy

I'll stop now.

You all make me laugh so much. Thank you for putting up with me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BonsaiBobbi

Disgrace of a person. Theres absolutely no excuse for it nowadays.
I used to smoke loads. Got pregnant unexpectedly, found out at around three weeks. Stopped smoking, stopped drinking and lost the pregnancy at 10 weeks. Was assured it had nothing to do with my lifestyle and I believe that. Have had two lovely, healthy young men since. But took no risks at all. The paranoia when they were each in the little crib next to my bed. I thought something might come and take them away again. They are 19 and 12 now. Fit as fiddles. But that fear never quite goes. I am astonished that she claims to have experienced miscarriage but has no concern for the child within her. All she is concerned about is how her 'bump' looks. She is weird. It is a bit like her animal rights activism while wearing fur and eating copious amounts of meat. "Wot? Cyanide? Awlwight. I never try none dem fings I does indosre or dat, innit? Even me mates is like: "can I have sum dat Loz." I say to dem I dunt uze it babz."

She is in need of urgent psychiatric help but I just can't bear her. When she was put together some essential component parts were definitely left out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But Bewfel Yungel Drury the 1st will be perfect as she is sent from Heaven. Bewfel yungel will sleep 14 hours a night whilst Mummy of bewfel yungel, (the original bewfel yungel_ will pose for her fans, have her hair and nails done and get Chaz to feed her prawns and broc whenever she wants. Bewfel Yungel Drury the 1st will be fluent in 17 languages by the time she is 5 and will be on the front cover of Vogue and Tatler.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
🤢🤢🤢
235680 time of trying to post this - tattle is on one tonight!
NO ! NO! NO! what the fuck is this!?!? A pregnant woman in fact any fucking 34 yrar old woman putting a pure smut sex kissing video what on gods earth. I haven't even read all your replies, I bet your all just as disgusted.

She is an absolute embarrassment, that poor poor poor baby.

• Sick
  • Sad

Gail1233

Me thinks she could be in for a bit of a shock! When I was heavily pregnant, one of my neighbours gave birth. I asked her how she was getting on and she said ‘I didn’t know it was possible to be so tired, and still be alive’. Oh Lauren, you ain’t seen nothing yet

Attachments

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Imagine how annoying she’s going to be if she just shits out a really placid baby that sleeps through the night.
It could happen

• Haha
  • Sad

xyzcba

VIP Member
I think that's my favourite one, as she's all done up like a dogs dinner for the OK mag gender reveal, and they've obviously not allowed her access to edit the pics, so we get to see true Loz, trussed up to try and look bewful, but very widely missing the mark.

This is what she actually looks like. On a good day. With a full team of professional hair and make up artists, lighting and a photographer. And probably just a tiny amount of edits from OK, just reducing shine etc.

• Haha

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
I think we all know that most major drug companies have 'cures' for various early-stage cancers. However, their bread-and-butter is the continued use of Chemo drugs and any drugs associated with effects, after care, etc. I would never give to Cancer Research. However, I will happily contribute to hospices and palliative care organisations. The big pharmas can take the piss for a while yet but oh boy is their level of culpability going to bring them down.
erm no, that's not correct. Spoken as one who has worked in several areas of the industry.

• Heart