Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
With or without the newts? Oh and showing your age again with ye olde Soup Dragon, at least you didn't drop a Clanger.
Without, thankfully. And don't be cheeky you, I took one for the team for you last night, mate 🤣🤣🤣😘 I drop clangers all the time, but honestly, like somebody else said, I watch loads of cooking shows and I've never seen bright green "gravey' all over a plate of chicken & mash 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I just posted on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread, about this not-flattering picture of Madonna (who I actually like and respect, for the most part), from a story published in the DM in the last few hours.

What I don't understand is, they're happy to share this picture of an icon who has worked hard and created great music (in my opinion), yet dim, lazy Lozza's fake photos are all over Daily Mail online? It's rare that you see real-life, candid photos of Lauren Goodger published by the media.

If anyone should have a stranglehold on the tabloids and control what images are put out there, it should be Madonna - she has pots of cash and a huge amount of influence. Even nowadays. Unless this was from someone in the audience who's published it elsewhere?
Yeah I saw that pic of her. I didn’t get it o couldn’t work out if she had something on her face or what. Was v strange.

That is a pretentious attempt at haut cuisine, with a side of pizza and what looks like a melting chocolate pud at the top

What establishment serves that all at once? Even a greasy caff doesn't drop the lot at the same time!
I thought it was a steak with mash? and they had pizza on the side? Fuck knows what that green slime is

1624786768564.jpeg
:sick:

• Haha
I can’t be the only person who finds this utterly ridiculous can I? It is absolutely vile! Trying to recreate some Marbella pool party but it’s going to be cold and raining 70% of the time. Money can’t buy class or taste! Vile vile vile.
I live just outside Marbella, I think it's really nice!

Freeka

Chatty Member
Just catching up. So our number 1 byg is mixed race now? Tried to find some older pics of her before the paps starting to drag wind machines around and bleach her skin like Michael Jackson when she slept. They do that with all the biggest stars. Heres byg so young that she might be embryonic beside a 6'8 man mountain View attachment 634659
Is that her??? Honestly never seen Towie and only came across her from the unattached heart sensor, boxing day selfies. Hated her ever since. Looks normal there

I just posted on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread, about this not-flattering picture of Madonna (who I actually like and respect, for the most part), from a story published in the DM in the last few hours.

What I don't understand is, they're happy to share this picture of an icon who has worked hard and created great music (in my opinion), yet dim, lazy Lozza's fake photos are all over Daily Mail online? It's rare that you see real-life, candid photos of Lauren Goodger published by the media.

If anyone should have a stranglehold on the tabloids and control what images are put out there, it should be Madonna - she has pots of cash and a huge amount of influence. Even nowadays. Unless this was from someone in the audience who's published it elsewhere?
Stage make-up looks terrible close up as it's not meant to be seen that way. Agree though. Women mocked for getting older and only newsworthy if have their fake tits or fake arse out.

Is that her??? Honestly never seen Towie and only came across her from the unattached heart sensor, boxing day selfies. Hated her ever since. Looks normal there

Stage make-up looks terrible close up as it's not meant to be seen that way. Agree though. Women mocked for getting older and only newsworthy if have their fake tits or fake arse out.
Oh just spotted the pixelled bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
She is absolutely clueless ... I would bet, she has also not stopped her 40 a day habit, smoking all the way through, I know for sure by some videos, now deleted, she also didn't not cut down on the booze either, people were blocked, and abused by her " fans " for pointing out the alcohol content on bottles and cans ... where clearly drink was being poured for two, both of them .... everything the mother does while the baby is developing goes straight to fetus, only this dimwit believes shes immune ... despite despising them both, I hope the baby is born healthy, and not affected by her dumb mothers poor choices
Where were the videos?! 😩😳

Nosymum

VIP Member
I see that expressing collustrum is not just about diabetes. It can also be advised if a baby is small for dates or for women who have had breast surgery. In this instance, I am going for the latter. It isn't advised - and is unnecessary - under any other circumstances.

On another note, that tiny room strewn with roses and that awful looking food (why the pizza?) Must be a 24yr old man's birthday dream, right? It's the kind of thing a kindly chav man might do for his wife's 50th - or a 25th anniversary.

I can't remember what I did for my 24th. I remember who my boyfriend was. I'd have been horrified if he'd have done this. To be honest, I probably had dinner with him then went out with my mates!

My husband is type 1 diabetic. He does manage it well but it was a shock because he was only diagnosed in his 40s. @Nosymum, were you diagnosed in childhood or later. Just curious. It took us a while to adjust!
I was diagnosed at 27 so like your husband it took some adjusting, I only found out as I went in for emergency spinal surgery.

• Heart