Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Just catching up but wanted to drop this here to show that Big Loz has a twin we never knew about!
8263F4EF-266F-4AAA-9CC5-C4B88DC81E51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Chi4

VIP Member
So he’s running around the front room in his new football kit ? He’s 24 today 😳

He will be climbing on the furniture next and playing with his Xbox with it on

She CANNOT think this looks normal
But that’s her real face you know 🤦‍♀️ Not the Neanderthal version ( real )

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Heneghs

VIP Member
FFS I am back from a lovely but long day at Hickstead - started with sun, ended with rain and beer. I have seen boob leakage/suspected cum stains, a mention of syringing colostrum, some violently green purée, some more new faces, the fact someone bought her neon green bikini from DePlop, and her face-fucking the camera while wearing some imitation Versace knock off.

Just a standard day in Lozza's world.

Ugh.
She posts shit like some 14 ur old in school “look how in love we are” “my boyf thinks I’m well fit” “look he loves me and always wanna kiss me”
Argh 😖
I worry and despair for this poor baby, innocent soul, literally being born into a family who share the 1 brain cell btwn them 😪😪😪😪

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Caw1982

VIP Member
Fuck me for a second I thought Pete Burns had risen!!!!
Soz Pete, I feel a piece of shit mistaking you, you was iconic comedy gold. This thing here is a bloated mess.
Who the fuck says side effect to hayfever is bloating 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This cunt keeps on giving 👌

• Haha
  • Wow

Blowup80

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 paps change her skin colour? So when she gives birth to baby Sheesh she can say the paps are changing her skin colour? Hope baby doesn't get near the paps wind machine! Might end up in a different postcode area!! 🤣

• Haha

Sorbettolimone

Ooh look he is threatening us here. DO NOT use my photos or videos to post on Tattle and laugh at and mock my sink splatting 🤣
I am shocked, repulsed and horrified... the silly daft person has just posted a photo of dirty pillow where her breast milk has leaked. There really is no need. This is an intimate private thing. What is it with Big Loz and Thicket FC that they feel compelled to share bodily fluid photos?! Minging.

• Sick
  • Wow

Blowup80

VIP Member
I bet chazzas cholesterol is though the roof
I like a prawn but this pair of plebs eat them every night !
Bet that dinner was filth
I just keep thinking these mingers live in a flat and will be too lazy to take the rubbish out. Prawn packaging left in the warm kitchen or is it Lozza on Only Fans again?

Too much? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I couldn't resist it..best I could do lol 😄😘 xx.

Bed advert with Big Loz.
Must be saying how well the springs work to keep the mattress from going flat.😄

Resizer_16246660541110.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh god, the first six weeks of caring for my first born was pure torture. It isn't just the sleep, it's constantly worrying about caring for a newborn. She is in for such a shock. The crying! And it's all times of the day. When you can't calm them and you don't know why. The worry about milestones. Are they eating enough? Not pooing enough? Why won't she sleep? Surely it's time for a nap. Why doesn't the baby like the pram? Why does Lauren think it's going to be easy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
The trouble is, in real life, we know that Loz has the body of Gisele Bundchen, the hair of Jennifer Aniston, the face of Angelina and the brain of Angela Merkel. But those pesky paps edit all her social media posts to make her look like an illiterate, chubby freak. Poor Loz.

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
I can't keep up with this thread at the moment. Just skimmed last few pages.
2 things.. NO we don't wanna see you syringe your colostrum. It's in your boobs for a reason. Idiot.
Secondly, where is this "face mask" Video!!! I don't wanna see it but it's gotta come out at some point. Bet she is gonna read here and shit her fucking pants at the thought 🤣🤣

Thread suggestion.
#Using her Colostrum for clicks and likes, Does Charlie know that he a bike?

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
How does she walk by and not start a fight with own reflection, everything is reflective 😂
She must shit herself walking around at night you know like when you catch your reflection in the window at night and think it's another person, that's her whole flat. And of course she will be seeing her own face.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Me thinks she could be in for a bit of a shock! When I was heavily pregnant, one of my neighbours gave birth. I asked her how she was getting on and she said ‘I didn’t know it was possible to be so tired, and still be alive’. Oh Lauren, you ain’t seen nothing yet
Was just about to post this 😂 as a person with no children even I guffawed out loud at this. I just don't think she understands that children or in fact any other living thing aren't like phones you can't just put them on silent.

I mean at the moment there are two fluff ball cats snoring on my bed who at 3am this morning decided to do zoomies round the whole house 😂 at least they get bored quick.

• Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
She's very happy with the size and shape of her bump apparently. What exactly did she plan to do if she didn't like it?

• Haha