Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Change of subject. My sister and I are both on here. We’re out and have had a few too many wines. We are discussing yung gel and strong ormones and are pissing ourselves laughing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Blowup80

VIP Member
Lauren we know you read here, you have fuck all else to do. Stop being obsessed with shaving half your face off and trying to prove to the world you are not fat/don't have stretch marks/have a neat bump. You are insulting women all over the world by saying it is terrible to have or be all those things. Talk about your baby, talk about your nursery, your plans once baby is here. Not about how you will look afterwards. It is boring, narcissistic and makes you look like a terrible person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Anna666

VIP Member
I'm informed that these are lozzza lumpylardarse`s long lost brothers .... If you look carefully, you will see the resemblance!! ... How uncanny!! :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Total admiration for this girl. Georgia.
THIS is real, THIS is relatable, THIS is honest - this is why women will take more to a person like Georgia than the tea towelling, lucky Heather cunt that is LG.

The thing is LG can’t go here - the lies, the lies on top of lies ….

Well, least she has her dirty thrushy knickers to sell ….

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32

roseturntupnose

They look like your typical chavvy family waddling out of the harvesters on a sunday after taking full advantage of the free buffet and will go through the drive thru on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MunHun

VIP Member
I'm going to say it for the first time ever. I don't hate this photo.
I wonder what it’s like when they’re shagging with all that mirrored furniture. Like some grotesque version of Beauty and the Beast with all the furniture seemingly coming to life with their reflections 🙈😳😣

• Haha
  • Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
Anywhere called Hotel Lush is going to be as naff as hell. Might as well go the full hog and call it Huns' Hotel Lush Babes, Innit Tho.

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
“Lauren Goodger showcases her baby bump in form-fitting loungewear”

#

View attachment 635510
“Pert derrière” 😂😂😂

From the article:

She went on: 'Giving birth is the most natural thing a woman can do, I know it's hard and it's horrendous, but when you go to hospital they see a thousand of you, they haven't got a huge amount of time.

'As much as the doctors and nurses are lovely, they are on a time scale, so if you wanna do everything in your own time you can't dictate that in a hospital.

'At home you can have a birthing pool, have candles on, music, be relaxed through it and I think the more relaxed I am the more chance I will have an easy birth.'

Lauren added: 'The more they are poking and prodding me, the more tense I will feel and the more hard it will be. You haven't got to pack a bag, you have everything you need.'

Oh Lozza!

1. Has no-one told you pet, maternity units and staff operate 24/7/365. Yes the midwives might be busy with other mothers when you first go in and you're in early labour but that's where your birthing partner helps out. In theory, I know we're dealing with Oddbod here! You'll have plenty of time to pose, pout and filter for the Gram and mebz even a quick go on OF if you're lucky. When the time comes you'll have all the medical staff necessary at your noon end but they're not gonna hang around making small talk when you're only 3 cm dilated and early contractions are 1 day/week apart. Oh and regards "own time", BBG will come when she's ready not when it suits you. Midwives will tell you when to push, how to breathe and pant to deliver her safely, you don't do it "in your own time". Oh and your time will never be your own again, never, got that?

2. I'm sure at nearly 35 you're used to being poked and prodded by now.

Can't believe how stupid this lass is, I really can't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Caw1982

VIP Member
Clicked no straight away

No stretch marks. Fuck off. No belly button either pet.
Silly cunt.
If rather cheese grate my nipples than watch her expressing.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
I have to say this one really pissed me off. Next time I feel worn out from my 12 hour shifts, children and college work I will give my head a wobble because I couldn’t possibly be as tired as Lady Muck. Sitting on your arse, stuffing your face and only getting up to flash your minge is really exhausting 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Fucking exhausted organising and planning? Your fellas BD??
You've been skanking and begging on Insta for his gifts, getting your pregnant beef curtains, with bosted blood orange minge out for OF to pay for his fucking party plates.
Hardly taxing you silly bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29