Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only person who finds this utterly ridiculous can I? It is absolutely vile! Trying to recreate some Marbella pool party but it’s going to be cold and raining 70% of the time. Money can’t buy class or taste! Vile vile vile.
It’s tacky AF and a bleeping eyesore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t be the only person who finds this utterly ridiculous can I? It is absolutely vile! Trying to recreate some Marbella pool party but it’s going to be cold and raining 70% of the time. Money can’t buy class or taste! Vile vile vile.
Haha. I can’t imagine living like that but I don’t have that money 😂😂. Maybe if I did i would but hopefully I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 8
An absolute triumph @Pom Bear, my favourite so far, you have an amazing creative mind, thank you for taking the time to do these! X
Thank you very much 🥰😀❤❤❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Thank you I love it hahhahahha
Thank you 🥰💖❤💖💕🤗😘 xx.

On topic as I've had a post deleted before for replying to @Katie8ee saying Big Pom hugs back when she sent me a billion hugs ❤💕🤗😘🥰😘 xxx

So an old pic to stay on topic.

The wankomatic sink unblocker advert 😄😄😄😄😄 xx

Resizer_16147101452200.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
mark wright is the chavs chav...as you get out of the pool you will freeze, no shelter, no nice planting it looks really boring. Al that our garden is so important to us is cobblers, its set up for a pool party to impress his family and will be use about three weeks of the year! He's another beggy bleep an all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Utterly hideous and over the top crap.

Thank you very much 🥰😀❤❤❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Thank you 🥰💖❤💖💕🤗😘 xx.

On topic as I've had a post deleted before for replying to @Katie8ee saying Big Pom hugs back when she sent me a billion hugs ❤💕🤗😘🥰😘 xxx

So an old pic to stay on topic.

The wankomatic sink unblocker advert 😄😄😄😄😄 xx

View attachment 635458
Ah the Wank-o-Matic is back on show ha ha!

Omg Iv been off for a week! Gosh am so buzzing 😂 first thread title for this bufalyunggel
The first of many we hope 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nahhhhh I'm a piece of tit, if that was mine I'd be freezing my tits off for the gram living my best life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live just outside Marbella, I think it's really nice!

Reactions: 5
“Lauren Goodger showcases her baby bump in form-fitting loungewear”

#

E22185F5-5ADE-408E-A4C7-C4CC047AC2B9.png

“Pert derrière” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Daily Mail NOW. Unique pics and their darn wind machines caught her at the bowling.....😆 looks a bit older....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg Iv been off for a week! Gosh am so buzzing 😂 first thread title for this bufalyunggel
Well done! I've had 3 but the 1st always gives you a buzz. If you are out shopping today, make sure you have your camera ready- just in case you come across Lozza!! 📷 :love::ROFLMAO:

“Lauren Goodger showcases her baby bump in form-fitting loungewear”

#

View attachment 635510
“Pert derrière” 😂😂😂
Christ almighty, there is about 5 quids worth up that arse and it only cost £5.99. Bleugh :D🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Could he at least have taken his cap off for brekkie? Looks like a decent hotel. Mind you she’s probs got her scrunchie in so they both look like a couple of chavs

She must’ve authorised this vid
He looks really happy here doesn’t he. Poor guy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.