Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, I think this woman has done a blinding bit of self-publicity - some of us have looked at her website. It has basically cost her a box of scrunchies.
Yeah I looked at the website. But definitely would never buy from her. If I was ever on the market!!
@Katie8ee is gonna love this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just thought, Laulie is going to be looking like Pebbles Flintstone at the earliest opportunity - wonder if she has been gifted some #bewfulbabygirl scrunchies yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cynical me suspects that the "branded scrunchies" service is for the brain-dead who want their chavvy mates to think Chanel scrunchies are actually a thing.

I may have looked at her Insta page, but I wouldn't buy anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jumping the gun, but life in the fast lane of this bewful yungel moves fast - can I please put forward my old thread suggestion??

Chins, cankles and bingo wings, all the fault of street rats harnessing wind

Because I just can't get over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am hoping against hope that Laulielondon is going to sell giant scrunchies that go round baby gel’s head (with optional add on bows)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Busy grafting for the day and come back to this. You can make bleeping scrunchies in your own living room with some fabric and a lackie band or buy a box of 20 for nowt off Amazon. Who are these fools? Let's send that bleeping idiot Goodyear Tyres some scrunchies then those idiots who follow her might but some too!!

On a different note, are we now called The Branded Scrunchies?

• Haha
Jumping the gun, but life in the fast lane of this bewful yungel moves fast - can I please put forward my old thread suggestion??

Chins, cankles and bingo wings, all the fault of street rats harnessing wind

Because I just can't get over it.
I keep hearing that song 'You were the wind beneath my wings...' played that at my mum's funeral :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s her own living room from last shoot. Same background. And I’m pretty sure that’s her dining chair. Vomit. Imagine the guest who come and then have to sit on that.

The size of it feels real this time. Or more realistic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate bare belly poses. Like no one wants to see that. If you want a photo for yourself keep it private.
Suppose we should be grateful she didn’t go full nude.

• Haha
Just remembered we don't have a column to look forward to tomorrow :(

What one do we think she will put on a huge canvas and put up in the flat? I reckon it will be the denim jacket one in black and white as that is tasteful and sexy init

• Haha
Just remembered we don't have a column to look forward to tomorrow :(

What one do we think she will put on a huge canvas and put up in the flat? I reckon it will be the denim jacket one in black and white as that is tasteful and sexy init
Like a love interest of Bruce Springsteen in an 80s music video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.