Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet chazzas cholesterol is though the roof
I like a prawn but this pair of plebs eat them every night !
Bet that dinner was filth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just worked out what you mean, Well at least I got Katie8ee laughing.
Took me a few minutes because I've just got home from a hard days work.
Don’t worry pet some women prefer a slow burner.

ETA: I’m not some women 🤣

Ooh @Bed Head Betty look at you best photo of the year within 5 mins of joining and now a thread title. God get over yerself you are not bewful yung gel and are not as amazing as Lozza either!! 🤣😘.
DM has only 45 comments as moderated and most of them are still bleeping tit. Does she not realise no one cares.
If she has this baby this week we may have another thread title by Monday! Quicker than a Sheesh kebab!!
You seem well jel hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet chazzas cholesterol is though the roof
I like a prawn but this pair of plebs eat them every night !
Bet that dinner was filth
I just keep thinking these mingers live in a flat and will be too lazy to take the rubbish out. Prawn packaging left in the warm kitchen or is it Lozza on Only Fans again?

Too much? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is that chicken &prawn rice dish - she better not be referring to it as a paella - la puta gorda

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just keep thinking these mingers live in a flat and will be too lazy to take the rubbish out. Prawn packaging left in the warm kitchen or is it Lozza on Only Fans again?

Too much? 🤢
Haha I had a prawn salad tonight. But washed the packaging as I was thinking it will stink by Tommrow in the bin 🤣

What the duck is that chicken &prawn rice dish - she better not be referring to it as a paella - la puta gorda
It had some kind of lazy smoked garlic tit put in it. 😳🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Too much? 🤢
I don't think it's too much as I read that I had just been thinking that I bet they have fishy smelling piss 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s going to be a dangerous place once baby girl starts crawling ! The glass palace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm going to say it for the first time ever. I don't hate this photo.
I wonder what it’s like when they’re shagging with all that mirrored furniture. Like some grotesque version of Beauty and the Beast with all the furniture seemingly coming to life with their reflections 🙈😳😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
How does she walk by and not start a fight with own reflection, everything is reflective 😂
She must tit herself walking around at night you know like when you catch your reflection in the window at night and think it's another person, that's her whole flat. And of course she will be seeing her own face.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She must tit herself walking around at night you know like when you catch your reflection in the window at night and think it's another person, that's her whole flat. And of course she will be seeing her own face.
Thankfully we don't have to see her own face.. :ROFLMAO:
snoopy22.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going to say it for the first time ever. I don't hate this photo.
I might ruin it for ya! Is that the birthing pool spot soon to be splattered in poo and blood 😂😂. (Still don’t think she’ll have the home birth though)

• Haha
I might ruin it for ya! Is that the birthing pool spot soon to be splattered in poo and blood 😂😂. (Still don’t think she’ll have the home birth though)
Oh Lordy of course it is! Right in front of the window she best watch for those street paps and their binoculars.

There is no way you would get any sort of human excrement out of that carpet or crushed velvet couch

• Haha
Oh Lordy of course it is! Right in front of the window she best watch for those street paps and their binoculars.

There is no way you would get any sort of human excrement out of that carpet or crushed velvet couch
And those dam wind machines.

And f knows what’s going to be in her excrement. Midwives will wanna be wearing a face mask covering there nose plugs on that day.

Charlie’s gonna be so busy fishing out all the corn floaters

Sorry if anyone’s having dinner whilst reading. I’ll let myself out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.