Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on the toilet lol πŸ˜„ xx.
I'm on page 47 catching up πŸ₯°

Not my best effort but gave it a go πŸ˜„
pan.jpg
Lauren is a cracker. A pan-cracker (boyf uses this awful euphemism when he's done a poo the size of a small child) :sick: 🀣

(Nice work, Pom Bear) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I always just assume comments like this are a piss take ?!? Or indeed fake accounts she runs herself depending on which version of Loz she feels like that day, Hollywood or sultry sex siren πŸ˜…
Sadly I do think there’s a whole bunch of them out there that genuinely are fans of the likes of Lozza and Krusty!

Reactions: 11
Hi Pom. You okay my lovely? πŸΎπŸΎπŸ’–πŸ’–
Hi Jersey Girl πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx
I'm abit better today thank you 😊 I'm having a better day than yesterday though still get low energy drops and aches..more positive though πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Yes!! I think it has been shopped out to start with πŸ˜…

Really? Who? Why? Surely both too old to grab the Love Island crowd.
Loooool maybe she broke the toilet seat πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Lauren is a cracker. A pan-cracker (boyf uses this awful euphemism when he's done a poo the size of a small child) :sick: 🀣

(Nice work, Pom Bear) :)
Thank you πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That bleeping photoshoot man. She is so SMUG.

What a weird way to make a living. Imagine 100 years ago if people got a glimpse of the future... πŸ˜‘
I'd like to know who this Goodyah is thats always brown nosong with sickly comments. Probably her🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also don’t worry about showing pics baby girl in mummy’s tummy. ( lozza speak ). I would be more concerned about showing geezers all sorts with a baby in your tummy and showing your fufu for dollar πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This one really scared the tit out of me, when I first saw it ... this clearly shows, there is something very wrong with her, which is being left untreated, hence, her behaviour is going from bad to worse ... she gets so much criticism for faking her photos, and she still continues. completely ignoring the obvious ... as i say " it wont end well " people that live this way, never do
I remember the video where she was adament she had not had anything done to her jaw, calling the paps liars then a few days later admitting she had and got them removed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This one really scared the tit out of me, when I first saw it ... this clearly shows, there is something very wrong with her, which is being left untreated, hence, her behaviour is going from bad to worse ... she gets so much criticism for faking her photos, and she still continues. completely ignoring the obvious ... as i say " it wont end well " people that live this way, never do
Ah yes there she is, see that's her real eyes. Too close together and tiny, I wasn't lying! What was she thinking with that filler too?? Honestly, I think she should try and learn a language (English 🀭) or something, she obviously needs something constructive to think about rather than just vain, brainless, futile thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When baby girl here very soon
Mummy daddy love you be looking after forever and ever you all I need

More lozza speak. The lozza language

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauren's dinner reminds of of this one joke about a woman worried about the size of her downstairs: The woman goes to her mother and says "I'm so big down there, when I go marry Harry he is going to divorce me."

Her mother goes "Don't worry sweetheart, it runs in the family. Do what I did with your father. Go to the market, get some raw liver and put it in there, he'll never know the difference."

That's exactly what the woman does and they have 8 hours of sex after their marriage. She awakens at 10am and he is gone but there is a note on her pillow that reads:

"My darling Harriet. To think that I waited a year to consummate our marriage our loving relationship makes my heart beat so loudly I’m surprised it didn’t wake you up! The only reason I’m not here now darling is that I’m at work to make enough money to buy you a house, a picket fence, we’ll have dogs and children. When the 5 o’clock dinner bell rings I will be home like the winged Gossamer of love in your arms.
Your loving husband, Harry.
P.S Your bleep is in the sink."

...well, it's in her pan now by the looks of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooh @Bed Head Betty look at you best photo of the year within 5 mins of joining and now a thread title. God get over yerself you are not bewful yung gel and are not as amazing as Lozza either!! 🀣😘.
DM has only 45 comments as moderated and most of them are still bleeping tit. Does she not realise no one cares.
If she has this baby this week we may have another thread title by Monday! Quicker than a Sheesh kebab!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.