Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midwives will be in stitches when she walks in looking 10 stone heavier with 10 extra chins with oddbod trailing behind with his man bag under his arm.
She’s probably sent her photoshopped pics to her Aussie midwife snd gone “see I’m skinny, please let me have a home birth”. Hopefully the midwife saw the real life pics that came out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she arranging her own baby shower ? Normally a best friend or female family members job ...............

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not even some bullshit Beggy excuse for why she wants it. This is more like a demand, she is such a bleeping dick.
Ohhh I really hope she does another shoot with balloons. She didn’t put them down that whole day last time she had them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Such an odd way to wear a denim jacket.
Odd is one way to describe it ! Note how its meant to show how lovely and slim our bewful yungel is because its kind of loose and baggy around her taut preggers body.

Either its a size 32 or the other arm isn't even in the jacket....

I can't get over the odd pose / angles of the 'neat bump' her arse and legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I figured out her plan for those balloons, she is going to reveal her body after giving birth to Laulie Rose Chardonnay Vulva Twix Lidl

And where is Charles in these bewful bump pics?? He must be cringing and hiding.
Hiding in that eighties stonewashed denim nightmare of a jacket.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No Beggy Mitchell I wont
C'mon Lauren, you could get all that for a tenner if you're really on a budget (but she'll want speshul personalised ones, no doubt).

Maybe scrunchies are more of a worldwide phenomenon than we think..Aliexpress has these (I'm looking for a watch strap/bracelet)
scrunchie.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can you get a scrunchie personalised with "#busycunt", asking for a friend 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title.

#Begging for anything she can, photoshops herself but not her man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.