Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Editor couldn't be arsed anymore and just put the arm layer on top 😆

I think the editor just gave up full stop…her bewful magic beauty spot appears in some of these photos but not in others
Editor couldn't be arsed anymore and just put the arm layer on top 😆

I think the editor just thought duck it from the outset 😂 in some photos her bewful magic beauty spot is there and others it isn’t…how do you explain that with #nofilter #nofacetune *sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title.

#Begging for anything she can, photoshops herself but not her man.
Perfect, that sums it up perfectly, I only hope whoever starts the new thread remembers to post
a link to the previous thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This 👇

The DM comments are the best ever!

Thread suggestion: Big Loz is not a happy bunny, but it’s ok she’s got a box of scrunchies!
Camping and General 😂😂😂. You might be able to pick up a bargain tent from Goodger. Might smell a bit rank though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This 👇

The DM comments are the best ever!

Thread suggestion: Big Loz is not a happy bunny, but it’s ok she’s got a box of scrunchies!
Over 1000 comments.... if I wasn't so damm cranky right now I would read them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C'mon Lauren, you could get all that for a tenner if you're really on a budget (but she'll want speshul personalised ones, no doubt).

Maybe scrunchies are more of a worldwide phenomenon than we think..Aliexpress has these (I'm looking for a watch strap/bracelet)View attachment 620948
Ok I actually have one of these in black and it cuts off the circulation to my hand 😂😂 Would not recommend 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

#freecharlie when you thought Lozza would bring you fame, all you get is the DM sidebar of shame

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m so worried for the baby. Poor diet means it’s probably malnourished anyway already, her mother has no real long lasting family or friends around her to help her but also shows she has social problems. Lauren is so far removed from reality and accepting she has a problem mentally that she’ll transfer all her problems and worries and insecurities to that little innocent baby girl. She’s already setting her up to need therapy and in the end she’ll resent her mother through teenage years and her own relationships. I feel like I can see it all out being played out in my mind.

I mean maybe I’m being far too cynical… that actress Helen Flanagan has seriously turned into the most lovely mother from what I see when she was a total airhead on I’m a celeb but becoming a mother has made her a better person and she’s really shone so maybe that be Lauren? What we think?

I showed hubs the pics and he saw a pic or Oddbod there and said we looks so low and stuck that he was worried about him. Poor oddbod. #freecharlie #helpforodd

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is in the DM the day after the airbrushed pictures. All the rag mags are taking the piss out of her now

Always sucking her lips in when she notices the camera is there. We know you've still been getting your lips done whilst pregnant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is in the DM the day after the airbrushed pictures. All the rag mags are taking the piss out of her now

Always sucking her lips in when she notices the camera is there. We know you've still been getting your lips done whilst pregnant!
Why is this anti-vaxer holding a pharmacy paper bag? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Very true!!!! ❤ All big elastic faces. I have just found this photo of Charles from last week that I missed. He seems to be in a bar brandishing a wash bag as a hand bag and perhaps with studs on his trousers. The both of them are off the leash they are a madness. I bet she has his wee handcuff electrified incase he ever tries to cross the door without her permission 😂
That is absolutely tragic 😂😂😂

Like someone else said, it’s probably a fake wash bag and why has he perched it on his lap like that for the photo 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I presume that her begging for cake and balloons will be for her baby shower?
It’ll be interesting to see if it’s like her bump reveal where odd bod wasn’t invited and there are no friends of family present (observing all covid rules as we know she would). I imagine it’ll either be rent a friend or nothing. Quite sad in a way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.