Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this anti-vaxer holding a pharmacy paper bag? 🤔
She will be collecting her “piles “ cream for sure .
The swollen feet are back too.
No mention on the podcast from last week, of any of the real unglamorous side effects of pregnancy . She glossed over the ankle feet swelling issue like it was a one day thing . She can’t even accept the truths of pregnancy . It’s so sad that the pregnancy is all tummy / bump rubbing . She has a romanticised view of pregnancy. Anyone notice she said in the podcast . I always wanted a baby . Not…… I really wanted a child / children . It was “ baby “ this and baby that . Babies aren’t babies for ever.
She is so in for a shock. If she thinks she has anxiety now …. What till you have a child. You have someone else to worry about .

Da duck is wrong with her leg
Thats what I said. The crease seems to go right to the edge of the knee and is in two sections . Where’s the pregnancy cellulite? And the lengths of the legs look all wrong and the proportions are off 🤣

Reactions: 13
There is no way the medical professionals will be edging her towards a home birth. She’s like a child who thinks if they keep saying the things they want to be true they’ll magically become true.
Lozza I eat for 20 when I was pregnant with my first too. I ended up huge. We both nearly ended up dead. This isn’t actually funny anymore. Child birth is statistically one of the most risky things a woman can do.
I just hope that when the baby is here you discover a whole new respect for your body. And some for yourself too.

ok ok yes I’m still on a LOT of extra pain meds and they seem to be making me more worried aboutthe young gel than usual. Hopefully normal snark service will resume shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
51E0C364-55B8-4F2E-9ADA-60D960B92682.png

Not sure what I make of these. She doesn’t look as massive as the last few days. I haven’t looked enough to see if photoshopped. Her face looks real 🤷‍♀️

But her arms and bump are much larger in other pics so I feel they’ve been photoshopped to trim her down. Some kind of damage control from last weeks disaster

Reactions: 12
These arent back grid pics- credit is a colin jack. They still look altered to me though

Reactions: 8
View attachment 621279

Not sure what I make of these. She doesn’t look as massive as the last few days. I haven’t looked enough to see if photoshopped. Her face looks real 🤷‍♀️

But her arms and bump are much larger in other pics so I feel they’ve been photoshopped to trim her down. Some kind of damage control from last weeks disaster
Goodness me. Golly gosh. I do think there is an element of victimisation here. These are not flattering pictures of a pregnant woman. Also, her ankles are a bit concerning. But she does bring this on herself. I do think this is a bit spiteful. However, she craves publicity. Craig is not well liked, clearly.

These arent back grid pics- credit is a colin jack. They still look altered to me though
I don't think they are altered. Or kind. She is 34? She looks absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 621279

I think she's just made a more sensible clothing choice, and she looks far better - if she did that more often she'd probably get less flack.
It's quite a nice dress, it covers her arms so they look better, and she appears to be wearing a bra for a change.
I think she's taken to wearing those massive shades to cover her face, and the phone to the face is a classic way to avoid people seeing your jawline.

Reactions: 18
I think she's just made a more sensible clothing choice, and she looks far better - if she did that more often she'd probably get less flack.
It's quite a nice dress, it covers her arms so they look better, and she appears to be wearing a bra for a change.
I think she's taken to wearing those massive shades to cover her face, and the phone to the face is a classic way to avoid people seeing your jawline.
Yeah, I remember when I was pregnant, one particular dress made me look like a barrage balloon. That’s the way it goes with maternity clothes sometimes 🤣

Last week’s outfit made her look enormous and it was a pale colour. This dress is more flattering and it’s black, so she looks a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In fairness I actually think these are much better pictures of her rather than the tripe from Backgrid. Seems a sensible choice of clothing and actually the swollen ankles etc are probably completely relatable to any pregnant woman. If only she would be more open than the filtered Photoshop Backgrid rubbish she wouldn't get half the stick she does.

Reactions: 14
In fairness I actually think these are much better pictures of her rather than the tripe from Backgrid. Seems a sensible choice of clothing and actually the swollen ankles etc are probably completely relatable to any pregnant woman. If only she would be more open than the filtered Photoshop Backgrid rubbish she wouldn't get half the stick she does.
Nah she always has cankles! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is shameless, isn't she? Instagram isn't the Salvation Army!

Looks like Chaz' birthday present is a watch, I'd feel insulted if my entire birthday consisted of freebies

laurengoodger_201459838_214346630399878_4648287836781038135_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She really is shameless, isn't she? Instagram isn't the Salvation Army!

Looks like Chaz' birthday present is a watch, I'd feel insulted if my entire birthday consisted of freebies

View attachment 621393
What a beggy witch, it's so infuriating.
Why is she so bleeping entitled? And what kind of idiot gifts her stuff - pay your own way like everyone else is expected to do, you grabby bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is odd bod getting a watch for his birthday from her tag for some online watch company at the bottom left of the screengrab? Not very secretive is she 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
There is no way the medical professionals will be edging her towards a home birth. She’s like a child who thinks if they keep saying the things they want to be true they’ll magically become true.
Lozza I eat for 20 when I was pregnant with my first too. I ended up huge. We both nearly ended up dead. This isn’t actually funny anymore. Child birth is statistically one of the most risky things a woman can do.
I just hope that when the baby is here you discover a whole new respect for your body. And some for yourself too.

ok ok yes I’m still on a LOT of extra pain meds and they seem to be making me more worried aboutthe young gel than usual. Hopefully normal snark service will resume shortly.
Same here, I actually ended up with a DVT! I didn't look too bad while I had a bump but after I gave birth I was bleeping massive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's unemployed, her time is all her own, she has google at her fingertips but I believe the birthday party will only be as good as the freebies she gets.

I think she would let Chaz go without rather than arrange or pay for something herself. It's no wonder no-one appears to be arranging a baby shower for her when she puts in zero effort or money for anyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does the same to Laulie, Xmas and birthdays will be driven by what she can get for free. She's not just stingy, she's lazy too

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What a beggy witch, it's so infuriating.
Why is she so bleeping entitled? And what kind of idiot gifts her stuff - pay your own way like everyone else is expected to do, you grabby bleep.
I wondered this too…how are companies still gifting her freebies as if she has any value to bring their companies? I’d personally be distancing myself from her because of her bad reputation 🙄

Can't she wrap up a pair of her worn knickers for Chaz? I mean £300 worth of joy for free. That and a pan of 6 hour boiled broc and Charlie boy will have the bext burfday evah with bewfel yungel and bewfel yungel the 2nd in Lozz's tummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you can't be arsed to make your man a cake you ain't a bewful girlfriend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.