Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in the DM the day after the airbrushed pictures. All the rag mags are taking the piss out of her now

Always sucking her lips in when she notices the camera is there. We know you've still been getting your lips done whilst pregnant!
She looks ok in these pictures, wearing something that isn’t body con polyester

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And no surprise element because she’s having to beg on Instagram. What’s the fun in that?? He knows he’s getting balloons and a cake and she’s trying to get a watch. She’ll probably have to make do with a fake one if no ones willing to give her one for free.

Reactions: 10
I just love how they say "Shows no signs of slowing down.........................................." Are they being ironic?

Frankly I've not seen any signs of it speeding up since it was announced as bein' pregant what seems like decades ago

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And no surprise element because she’s having to beg on Instagram. What’s the fun in that?? He knows he’s getting balloons and a cake and she’s trying to get a watch. She’ll probably have to make do with a fake one if no ones willing to give her one for free.
She's out and about why can't she organise a cake herself and balloons - what is more important? She's so selfish it is unbelievable.

She really is shameless, isn't she? Instagram isn't the Salvation Army!

Looks like Chaz' birthday present is a watch, I'd feel insulted if my entire birthday consisted of freebies

View attachment 621393
Errrm its very simple Lozza; You take your Balenciaga bag with your purse and cards in it and go and BUY said items because relying on other people to feel sorry for you then donate what you must have will not bring you what you want ultimately. Spend your OWN MONEY and stop scrounging!!!

She really is shameless, isn't she? Instagram isn't the Salvation Army!

Looks like Chaz' birthday present is a watch, I'd feel insulted if my entire birthday consisted of freebies

View attachment 621393
That Emma who arranged the date night :sick: tagged as well, I bet she's a delight to know! Why didn't Big Loz just add Charlie's watch to her Amazon wishlist....oh yeah cos everyone, even the OF pervs, has wised up to that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks ok in these pictures, wearing something that isn’t body con polyester
She looks like an ordinary heavily pregnant woman. Sad thing is Loz doesn't want to be ordinary. As an ex TV star (ahem) she believes she should be 'stunnin' 'bewful' 'unreal'.
As for all that begging, did his birthday just surprise her ? Sure she's had months to sort it. Me, me, me 🙄

Reactions: 16
She got £500 for a recent pic if reports are true, can't she buy him a new watch with that? Judging by how he acts, I recommend a Ben 10 digital flip-up watch, you can get them for £4.99 so plenty left for a colin the caterpillar cake and an hour in the soft play.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If you can't be arsed to make your man a cake you ain't a bewful girlfriend!
I can’t be arsed to make my man a cake, guess that puts me out of the running for ‘Bewful GF’ award but I can still claim the ‘Fat Fucker’ award all day everyday. Go me 🥳

• Haha
Not even some bullshit Beggy excuse for why she wants it. This is more like a demand, she is such a bleeping dick.
Someone message her and say you make it and we can see how she asks for it for free. 🤣🤣

Why did she get dropped for her magazine can anyone fill me in pls ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone message her and say you make it and we can see how she asks for it for free. 🤣🤣

Because it was bloody awful! My 6 year old could have come up with a more engaging, intelligent and humorous column! OK have made the right decision and diplomatically pulled the plug on this gravy train. I doubt they’ll be coming back for more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Bewfel yungel was too bewfel, yung and clevah for OK, her beauty transcends such a silly magazine. She is too cleveah for their readership and has been snapped up by 'Take a Shite'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is in the DM the day after the airbrushed pictures. All the rag mags are taking the piss out of her now

Always sucking her lips in when she notices the camera is there. We know you've still been getting your lips done whilst pregnant!
"I'm low risk, so they are kind of edging me to a home birth, and I don't like the thought of going to hospital.''

Only in your dreams Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.