Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily star got bollocked by the IPSO by the cuntwaffle
The Star should retaliate with a "Lauren Goodger - Correction" article where they un-Photoshop all of her pictures. Might take them a while to work through them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The chair Looking like it’s about to buckle must be a joke left in by the back grid editor who was pissed off about having to work 7 hours overtime trying to make her look half decent!
2AF74792-25FD-4985-A3E8-3948457DA08D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Star should retaliate with a "Lauren Goodger - Correction" article where they un-Photoshop all of her pictures. Might take them a while to work through them.
They possibly will retaliate. Made an enemy there Loz.

Reactions: 14
I love how she says’this came this morning and I didn’t know what it was’. Do you give your address out often then Lozza? 🤔
The silly twit acting like she didn’t beg for them herself. We know your style, Lozza!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She cant show a full un airbrushed stomach because the lipo needle sites have stretched like duck, like belly button scars do. She is ashamed, and so she should be. Fat sucked out and stuck in your arse. Who in their right mind would do that? In turkey too.
Hot mess mum, fat mess more like. She's shown no motherly love in her pregnancy. She never had any so no surprise.
I hope this is just a scam really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean, I assumed it was just me, on the extra motherboard of pain killers because things are not going so well right now. But those photos are actually real and out there because you can see them too! I wish I’d taken some when I was up duffed but that would only ever have been for my eyes.. which are currently seeing several of everything….. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it me or does her head not quite look right in proportion to the rest of her body? I mean I know she is pregnant but the picture just doesn't look right. Kind of like it's been superimposed.
No you're right it's like a fun house mirror, I just keep looking thinking what is going on here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or does her head not quite look right in proportion to the rest of her body? I mean I know she is pregnant but the picture just doesn't look right. Kind of like it's been superimposed.
How tall is she with those super long thighs? At least 6ft min.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just remembered we don't have a column to look forward to tomorrow :(

What one do we think she will put on a huge canvas and put up in the flat? I reckon it will be the denim jacket one in black and white as that is tasteful and sexy init

It will be so blown up (in every sense of the word) Oddbod will have to move his "Dog's playing pool" and Tennis player scratching bum" (Andy Murray though not the original with Fiona thingy) artwork to hang it on the grey veloor wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I looked at the website. But definitely would never buy from her. If I was ever on the market!!
@Katie8ee is gonna love this
OH MY GOD! shook I tell you shook! This has to be a bleeping wind up. Lady Sarah hahahahahahahahahahah . Finished work in twenty minutes and will catch up with the rest.

OMFG what if Lady Sarah is actually one of us ! Full circle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.